Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Animago chapter 15 . 3/25/2023
This fanfiction is one of my favorites. But you knew, didn't it?
Animago chapter 14 . 3/25/2023
It's ending... So sad. I would like to see glances the worldwide dominantion of Tom and Harry. I already saw thing like this in other fanfiction.
Animago chapter 13 . 3/24/2023
Isso é bom demais. Quando estava pensando que não havia mais obras primas de tomarry, aparece um.
Ruby-jo Sowerby chapter 22 . 3/4/2023
I love this story is it been continued
HalfBlood Prince chapter 7 . 2/27/2023
Noooooo!…

Why TMR ?…YAOI relationship is annoying enough, but the idea of a relationship with Voldy is disturbing… there are enough girls or mature women for an acceptable relationship…..I’m out bye.
mentally.unstable.710 chapter 22 . 2/22/2023
I love this story
tinkermist99 chapter 22 . 2/8/2023
Please update
strikersub chapter 7 . 2/5/2023
about the paring i don't see it working i don't think this harry or tom have those types of feelings
Krish chapter 22 . 1/21/2023
Where can I find the complete story of The rise of the Dark Lord? This story is so absolutely amazing. I can't find words to appreciate it. The small details makes your story different.
Guest chapter 22 . 1/6/2023
I know it's been forever since you've updated this, but I just wanted to let you know someone's still loving it and hoping you'll return to write more.
AetherRym chapter 1 . 1/6/2023
I hope it gets updated someday
ImMoku chapter 6 . 12/28/2022
Harry is such heartless bastard.. the way his mindset about life, Dark arts, blood status, and voldemort make me believe that Dark side is not that bad after all (but let's be real theres nothing good in dark side)
friedonions2 chapter 12 . 12/21/2022
"I will never abandon the story"

Wish that was true
Guest chapter 22 . 11/19/2022
I found this fic forever ago, but about once a year I come back to it and fall in love with again and again. I will never know how this story ends but that in itself speaks volumes for how well this story was written.
MasterHarryRiddle chapter 22 . 10/24/2022
lovely.
I had read this before but still as great as the first time i read it.
5,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »