Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
uh...
Topsecret07 chapter 22 . 5/17
love this story. it is literally sooo good. I really hope you update soon.
Birchcrest chapter 22 . 5/12
Fantastic story, hope it continues
SpaideZ chapter 1 . 5/1
Just a Spade casually dropping by
Jaye chapter 22 . 4/30
Great story...hope you finish it one day soon!
thorn9042000 chapter 22 . 4/29
Please continue with this. I first read it on Wattpad but now it's gone.
ZHuldyz chapter 1 . 4/22
Жұлдыз
heyo chapter 3 . 4/17
wonderful so far
sinofgrace chapter 22 . 4/12
I will literally pay you to finish this story! It’s literally been my favorite since you’ve posted it and i always come back to it! Please please finish this!
Great story! However I am really sad. U havent updated in quite some time and we almost saw any slash :(
rizza010893 chapter 22 . 4/3
aww i think this will never be updated
Por favor atualize essa história por favorrr
Ava chapter 22 . 4/1
When will this be updated
moodysavage chapter 13 . 3/31
Ah... chapter 13 ended on a better note... even though it has turned to more yaoi-ish when I was expecting more protege.
moodysavage chapter 13 . 3/31
ugh...I have really liked dark Harry. You did a great job of establishing him, his personality and beliefs, and his court. But chapter 12 and 13 I don't like at all. Harry broke bones to make a point in Slytherin, he acts with a purpose to further his goals with threats, violence, whatever is needed. Torturing Pettigrew was sadistic with little purpose... testing spells. Percy and Cho? Overboard with no plan or purpose. It took away from Harry and the court being likable with their cunning manipulations to being unlikable with their wanton violence for the sake of violence. It was much more interesting having a Harry that was manipulative and cunning with restraint to plan and act for what will benefit him. Different from Voldemort and the terrorizing of everyone. It would be interesting to see him succeed being just as cutting as Voldemort without being a terrorist thug... a villian who makes everyone follow because he convinced them that they want to. unfortunately this totally went away from that in these 2 chapters. I'm going to continue but I think your story ju st lost the edginess that made it truly interesting.
5,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »