Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
CinderSpire793 chapter 10 . 7/22/2018
Hey, I'm totally loving this story! I'm about 1/2 through, but I realized it's been a really long time since it's been updated, so I checked and it is indeed not finished. Do you have any plans to continue this fic? I think it's pretty awesome and would love to find out where it goes through to the end!
Ninja3knight chapter 22 . 7/21/2018
Y u no update
nomdemprunt chapter 22 . 7/21/2018
This was a truly enjoyable read, thank you so much for sharing it with us. I particularly enjoyed the way you wrote the parents' points of view in giving the characters like Lucius more depth so we could appreciate them as loving parents to their children.

I'm conflicted about the fact that it hasn't been updated in so long. On the one hand the story you were weaving here was fascinating and I would love to see how it progresses from here. On the other hand, where it is right now is almost a natural stopping point, the story of Harry's rise is basically complete and the courting (if you will) of Harry by Tom was essentially resolved in this last chapter. Sure, the takeover is still imminent, but with Harry having so thoroughly infiltrated the Order it seems like almost a done thing. I'd love to see this continued or closed out as a "book one" with a series to follow but I can't say that I'd blame you for calling it done here and moving on to something else.
Yuki F. Ookami chapter 22 . 7/18/2018
PLEASE UPDATEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I HAVE WAITED FOR SO LONG
Immortal ninjaaa chapter 3 . 7/16/2018
I kinda want to read a story where an evil harry has an army of loyal hufflepuffs who are willing to take and ak from him if asked.
pyoson123 chapter 2 . 7/13/2018
Thought this story was turning good until it became slash
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
Andddd it's a slash. You should had put it in the summary. I thought this story was good too
pyoson123 chapter 1 . 7/13/2018
Don't be a slash please I beg yoy
Claire Aozora chapter 22 . 6/27/2018
Oh whooop That's so interesting! Favfoll ;)
iworshipthedarklord chapter 1 . 6/26/2018
Hi, I really like reading fics where Harry grows up in an orphanage, or anything similar to Tom Riddle, though this one has to be my favorite. I've read this story I don't know how many times. It never gets boring for me. I really hope that you continue this because I know that a lot of people are looking forward to it, including myself. Please continue writing, iworshipthedarklord.
Guest chapter 22 . 6/25/2018
Sooooo gooooooood. Please! Please update!
JLK chapter 22 . 6/24/2018
Please update new part !
demonkatgurl17 chapter 22 . 6/22/2018
Fucking awesome story. I don't think I've read a fic that au'd so early or at least one that was as awesome and detailed and well written as this one. I loved watching Harry advance thru his schooling while collecting followers, watching their relationships evolve in such interesting and believable ways. The whole thing with Tom was such a nice tease, i loved how tom just couldn't control himself around Harry. Would have loved to see how their relationship evolved as well how the war progressed, but i get it. It was a pleasure to read this, i could hardly put it down! A story that has a dark, intelligent Harry that doesn't feel like a gratuitous plot point is nice to find. 333
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2018
i like blush everytime tom and harry have an interaction with each other and like flirt... aowiejf a;oijdfaksdj;fasd... pretty sure my cheeks are really red by now lol... btw good fanfic :D
CharlatanHoax chapter 22 . 6/18/2018
Deym. I could feel anticipation building up.
5,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 41 .. Last Next »