Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
shiarein chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Hmmm... With the long explanation of his trunk, I hope it has an important role here...

I like how Harry doesn't get liked immediately by the goblins...

And after you said this will have slash, you pretty much got me wanting to read more! Will it be TR/HP?

Will be waiting for more!
Vicki chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A well thought out story and realy captivating update loads please thanx
Kirimi-1999 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is Marvelous, Wonderfull and AWESOME!. The idea is good, and I just cannot wait for the next chapter!

I wanna know what is Quirrel gonna do. I want to know if Snape is going to report to Voldemort about the Light losing Harry, I want t know if this is gonna be a LV(TMR)/HP or not. I want to know s many things...

Please Update Soon!. I cannot believe that I will survive without you magical writting.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow, loved how you started it.

Can't wait for moreee
xReinax chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Love how the story is turning out so far. Keep up the great work; can't wait for the next update! :)
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Dear .Xanda,

A promising start for an equally promising story! I cannot wait to read more.

- Akira Kuran
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Really good, very well written, and extremely interesting storyline so far! Update soon
SophieQueenOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this story! Hope you update soon!
Halcyon2Days chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
update soon
katzeiason69 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
oooh this story line is going to be great. i just can't wait for more to come to it. please don't take to long on it.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Good potential, I enjoy reading your story. good job!
zetasa chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I just read your story and I must say it has a LOT of potential. I look forward to reading more! :)
Rubinegro chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hola!:) capítulo interesante y gran comienzo, me gusta mucho este harry no puedo esperar al próximo capítulo, saludos :)
RogueNya chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Well this is an interesting story, look forward to seeing what happens next in it.
TeaAndCrumpetsIfYouPlease chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love it so far!

Dark!Harry is one of my faves to read these days. ;)

Update soon! n.n