Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Myrrina chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Your story is just great ! I can wait the next chapter ! I love your dark Harry !
Guest chapter 6 . 7/7/2012
Love your fic! Hope you update soon!

From Brazil,
Carol
Stygian Willow chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
your fic is very interesting!1

update soon please!
Markhal chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
Amazing. Your Harry is truly dark and evil and I sooo like it!
Thank you very much!
SCREAMM chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
love the story so far!
Relent1ess chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
I really love your story.
JUSTAGIRLWITHINTERNETACCESS chapter 6 . 7/6/2012
This has to be my favourite one of this ship I have read yet! I really do hope you continue with it!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
very good. a new light in tomharry fic that impress the readers. i can't wait for voldemort resurrection and grown up harry. oh so dark but lovely.

in second or third chapter i think. harry thought that 500thousand galleons are much money but he just arrives at the bank and hasn't ask the goblin. so, he shouldn't know about it.
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
I like this fic so much. This has got to be one of the best Slytherin!Dark!Harry fics I've ever read. I think I like Harry's sadistic side in this fic too much. ;) Looking forward to your update. :3
noirekitsune chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
i really love this story, especially dark and powerful harry
and that it explores dark arts and how they're misconscrued, i especially liked how voldermort and harry are getting along so easily and that they are discovering how alike they really are, both intelligent and powerful both with bad childhoods both dark. and i thought it was really cool how tom is starting to think of harry of at least in a friend/student capacity already
lol and how they both think everyone else is an idiot and they finally got a decent conversation with each other while they WERE supposed to be enemies!
i thought it was so awesome how harry took control of slytherin in five minutes flat, im looking forward to seeing how some of the other slytherins and their parents react to this in the future, especially the malfoys, and maybe some more displays of power from harry
im really looking ofrward to more of this fic

MoonTiger5 chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
Delicious!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Hope Harry figures out what the initials stand for, I'm sure it'll be astonishing.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I loved your Tom
great chaper
Kaylen Cooper chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I absolutely love this!

I can't wait to read more. :)
Calluna Rose chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Great story! This was recommended on facebook and people were saying how good it was. I love Harry like this. :) Keep up the good work!
5,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 338 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 358 .. Last Next »