Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Calluna Rose chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Great story! This was recommended on facebook and people were saying how good it was. I love Harry like this. :) Keep up the good work!
sousie chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
well i think snap will be paranoid when he see harry smilling
XxPerfectlyRuinedxX chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I,love it!
Remulin chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Wonderful so far!
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
this is a great story do please continue
Jaguarsolaris chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
I was impressed by this chapter. Well thought out I liked seeing how the dark lord with quirell is taking it in and seeing Harry. Looking foward to more interactions between these two
siriuslyharry chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Amazing story...im addicted 3
Guest chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
That was wonderful. I very much enjoyed this chapter. I will look forward to the next one.
SkylerKnight chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Ah I love this story. :) great update
shanagi95 chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
yes, quirrelmort indeed. where did the real quirrel go?
yuiop chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Nice
danielovitch chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Pretty good. However for once I'm not liking the dark, dark Harry. I hope you can let him form a few real attachments since he is still young he should be able to learn to love and have actual friends. Also I lied it's fantastic not pretty good.
Shannon the Original chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
This was a great chapter the Quirrellmort and Harry bit was the best. Can't wait for more of the story! Please Update soon!
dfcole chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter! I wonder what all is in the books from Tom...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
I am so sorry about your trip, I love the beach and would be so disappointed if my vacation day was ruined by rain! You are a much better person than me, I would have just sat and sulked, but you took that time to update your wonderful story with an amazing new chapter! Thank you! I love reading about Harry and Quirrell's meeting, it's great that they got along so well. I can't wait to see what happens between them when Voldemort comes back, will Dumbledore expect Harry to pick up the mantle of savior? Please update soon, I can't wait for your next chapter!
5,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 339 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 359 .. Last Next »