Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
great start can't wait to read more
HikariNoTenshi-San chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
...What sort of insane IS Tommy boy? Besides being the obvious misanthrope and sociopath. So, first Theo, and then Jugson. Wonder who's next? UPDATE SOON!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter! Update soon, please...
RogueNya chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Awesome job on the chapter, there was a lot learned here, look forward to what happens next in the story
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Great chapter that goes with a great story. It's a shamae thou becasuse i'll stop reading once it gets to the slash/yoai as I abhour it, but anyways good work
Tearful Shadows chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
Loved it! I would love to see more interaction between Dark Lord Quirrellmort and Harry! This chapter was great! Please update soon
Dimensional Roamer chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
whooo! tom riddle is so awesome. Thanks for updating! DR
Guest chapter 6 . 7/3/2012
I love your nicknames. :). Update soon.
sunsethill chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
The perspective of the hat was interesting and I can't wait to see what direction Harry moves. I'm also interested in what your take on the basis of the war will be.
dead feather chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
This was really fun. I don't think I've ever read a story where Harry is so similar with Riddle. If his angelic looks are not counted, this could be a story about young Riddle
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
PLEASE get a beta. Your fic has a great story line, but if I have to read many more "putt" (instead of put) or "fez" (instead of few) or "witch" (instead of which) I'll be forced to give this fic up. Do you proofread for yourself at all? Most of these would be ridiculously easy to catch!
Matthiew Peter chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Your story absolutely delights me, and even though i know its a drag, i hope you update soon.

Shika's Twin