Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Luna Moon chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
I really can't wait for more. This kind of story is right up my street - looking forward to your update!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
That was interesting twin wands instead of a brother wand, never thought of that before, excellent idea.

Can't wait for moree
harrymania 1978 chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
LA SUITE
JinF3n chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Well, this story is great. And i like the pairing. I don't care that this story is slash cause many story like this was very interesting and of course very hot. General pairing was kind of boring but any story that interesting will always have many reader. I love how similiar that harry with tom. Make me wonder how harry or tom will react when they meet each other. Update soon, please. Thanks. :D
RogueNya chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Great job on the chapter, loved the Wand aspect

Though he really did not learn a whole lot here, so look forward to the Train to see what he learns and how he responds to Draco. Not to mention ho he will react to Ron and Hermione... So keep up the great work
John chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Why does so many promising storys turn out to be slash nowadays?

Is it that gay ppl are the only only ones writing fanfics nowadays, or has it just become so mainstream that there is no demand for normal parings anymore?

Not that I have anything against gays, a few of my friends are, but reading about men in that way makes me want to throw up.

And I think its disrespectful changing ppls sexual orientation. But maybe thats just me
Rubinegro chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Hola! capitulo muy bueno, me encanto el verdadero harry que se muestra con los duendes, espero el próximo capítulo y me muero por la clasificación de harry, por cierto me encanto la descripción de la varita de harry :)
shiarein chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Hmmm... With the long explanation of his trunk, I hope it has an important role here...

I like how Harry doesn't get liked immediately by the goblins...

And after you said this will have slash, you pretty much got me wanting to read more! Will it be TR/HP?

Will be waiting for more!
Vicki chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
A well thought out story and realy captivating update loads please thanx
Kirimi-1999 chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
This is Marvelous, Wonderfull and AWESOME!. The idea is good, and I just cannot wait for the next chapter!

I wanna know what is Quirrel gonna do. I want to know if Snape is going to report to Voldemort about the Light losing Harry, I want t know if this is gonna be a LV(TMR)/HP or not. I want to know s many things...

Please Update Soon!. I cannot believe that I will survive without you magical writting.
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow, loved how you started it.

Can't wait for moreee
xReinax chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Love how the story is turning out so far. Keep up the great work; can't wait for the next update! :)
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Dear .Xanda,

A promising start for an equally promising story! I cannot wait to read more.

- Akira Kuran
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Really good, very well written, and extremely interesting storyline so far! Update soon
SophieQueenOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this story! Hope you update soon!
5,294 | « Prev Page 1 .. 342 349 350 351 352 353 Next »