Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Really good, very well written, and extremely interesting storyline so far! Update soon
SophieQueenOfTheWorld chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love this story! Hope you update soon!
Halcyon2Days chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
update soon
katzeiason69 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
oooh this story line is going to be great. i just can't wait for more to come to it. please don't take to long on it.
Reader chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Good potential, I enjoy reading your story. good job!
zetasa chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I just read your story and I must say it has a LOT of potential. I look forward to reading more! :)
Rubinegro chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Hola!:) capítulo interesante y gran comienzo, me gusta mucho este harry no puedo esperar al próximo capítulo, saludos :)
RogueNya chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Well this is an interesting story, look forward to seeing what happens next in it.
TeaAndCrumpetsIfYouPlease chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love it so far!

Dark!Harry is one of my faves to read these days. ;)

Update soon! n.n
Hericus C chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Good start, look forward to more.
autumngold chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Great start to your story! I've never thought Dumbledore was very intelligent, leaving Harry for ten years without checking on him. With what has happened to Harry, it seems Voldemort was right not wanting to leave magical children with muggles. Can't wait for Harry to find out what the war was really about! Please update again soon!
Shapolar chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Honestly, this is the 1st story which i read in which a dark Harry is truly dark. It's frightening even. Even though it's the 1st chapter, the way you characterised Harry makes it chilling that I can't imagine what he would do to all those who have "failed" him. I mean, I can get what Snape means, having been the one who inadvertently betrayed and caused Harry to be an orphan, there will be no mercy at all once Harry finds out the details of his circumstances. Unless of course Harry has other plans in store. Very much like how Riddle was in his younger years, already scheming future plans. It's so uncanny the similarities with Riddle that I wonder how Dumbledore, with all his prior experience, will deal with this unexpected change of events.
Liz chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Great first chapter! It's sad that Harry developed this way because he was being bullied and had to use magic in a cruel way to keep the bullies too afraid to target him anymore. Dumbledore should have checked on him and maybe this could have been prevented. Anyways, I can't wait to read more!
Talyn Mae chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Nice start can't wait to see where this goes.

Will this be HP/LV?
Ravizx chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
It's very good ! :p Update please :)
5,311 | « Prev Page 1 .. 344 351 352 353 354 355 Next »