Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
yuiop chapter 4 . 6/27/2012
Nice. Also seeing as how i am not aloud to review "nice" each time b/c your review now has to be unique i probably won't review in future chapters, but i still would LOVE to read them.
yuiop chapter 3 . 6/27/2012
Nicej
yuiop chapter 2 . 6/27/2012
Nice
yuiop chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Nice, but with these new changes it is going to make it harder for me to review since i have to un-check the Follow: story and Author button. I probably will not review as much. sorry But if you know of a way that the button's won't be automatically Checked please let me know and I will get back to my normal reviewing ways. h
Scarlett Woman chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I hope this gets updated, because I have yet to see a fic like this (Harry smiliar to Tom) to get past the first few chapters.
WinterzKiss chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
I am in love with your story! Usually I'd give a better review but I'm in a hurry :) Best of luck finishing the next chapter.
Shannon the Original chapter 4 . 6/26/2012
This is a really good story, I like that the chapters are long and that they are always interesting. I especially liked the Shopping chapter.

Update soon :)
imnotraven16 chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
great story
Hericus C chapter 4 . 6/25/2012
I like Harry's logic about DADA...well argued. Nott makes a good pet for him.

Will the magical world/MoM leave HP at the orphanage or will a Dark family see and take the advantage and adopt him? Really cannot see the Ministry...Fudge...wanting to leave the BWL in a muggle orphanage as there is none of the vaulted bloodward excuse or blood relatives for that matter.
Matthiew Peter chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I absolutely adored the ending. It was humorous. I love your story. Good job.

Mendokusai.
Serenity I. Noir chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I laughed so hard when he said 'so what do I call you 'my lord' now?'' That was amazing. I also love how smart Harry is. Those questions he was asking Quirrel were great. I can't wait til Harry and Voldemort meet! The torture of Snape scene was my favorite though!

''I haven't injured, tortured, killed or maimed anybody. I don't know what those looks are for.''

The best! Keep it up, I love your Dark Harry. Can't wait to see more!

S.I.N.
Katconan chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
This really is a refreshing, interesting story. Please keep up the good work but please don't let him befriend Hermione.
Addictive Label chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
F me... that was close.. i forgot to add the story to favs... that could have been a disaster.. Dito
Addictive Label chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Good story... looking forward for more updates and future chapters... dont keep us hanging for to long. i relaly want to continue to read the story... i like how you portray harry. it makes him see mpretty "Grown-up" but still has his childish belifs and curiosity.
dfcole chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
This story is looking like it will be very very good. I can't wait for more!
5,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 345 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 .. Last Next »