Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Prongs chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Hi! I just found your fanfic. It's really great. I love your version of Harry.

I've a question. You're saying your fic will be slash. Who'll be Harry's couple?

Since in your summary you put Harry/Tom I think that you already decided, but I wanna ask.

Tom in gonna be his couple?

I don't really like H/T. I prefer Harry/Draco or Harry/Nott.

But your story is really good, so I'll keep reading despite the pairing. I just wanna be sure :)

Again, your history is great! Please update soon.

xo
A Smouldering Soul chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Loved it my greatest reading material so far this morning
autumngold chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
I'm so happy that you gave Harry a friend, or a pet as you labeled it. Between Theodore and Quirrell, maybe the wizarding world won't be that bad to Harry. As for Ron, I always thought that he was a judgemental idiot, but now he is just proving himself to be an idiot besides. I know he wants to be important, but he really shouldn't paint such a big target on his back.

Thank you for such a wonderful chapter! I hope that Quirrell and Harry get a chance to talk again soon! Please update again ASAP!
Deby Magid chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
good chapter

Nott seems like a reaçy good company t harry
The Queen of Procrastination chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
The ending made me laugh. I do like your version of Harry - he's far too interesting to simply ignore. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more!
13AkiraKuranXIII chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
Dear .Xanda,

Great chapter!

- Akira Kuran
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
updaaaaaaate! in the name of all that is dark and gorgeous you must update lol
sousie chapter 4 . 6/24/2012

Harry is so badass! ;D

He's just like "Whatever, I'm above them. They're idiots anyways..." lol

Update when you can! c:
John chapter 3 . 6/23/2012
Sorry, you ruined the logic of the story. Harry would definitely consider mudbloods inferior. He might accept them, but he would find them inferior, or at least more inferior then the rest.

I hope this doesn't become slash too soon (because thats when i stop reading, and I rather enjoy the story)
dogsby chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Very entertaining, at least Harry also has a sense of humor. He'll need it. I'm glad that he is away from Ron and Mione, but I wish the Sorting Hat had not betrayed him and warned the Professors.
RogueNya chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Oooh nicely done on the chapter, it was really good hehe I loved the DADA class and the end part with Nott it was purrfect
Wu Jin Fen chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
Of course I will stick with your story. ;) this is awesome!
5,409 | « Prev Page 1 .. 346 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 .. Last Next »