Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Kirimi-1999 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Great Chappie!

Soo Quirrell/Voldemort is begining to understand.

I don't like the talk of the Hat to the Teachers. It's like the Hat is talking about the secrets of the student.(But I like that Quirrel/Voldemort is understanding.)

I really want to know about the integration of Harry in Slytherin (I really like the Hat talking about how Harry would have win in every house. It was very well written!)

I just can't wait for the next chapter! Please Update Soon!

Kirimi
dogsby chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
Dumbledore must be slipping, he left Harry without putting up any Wards, to keep him safe, from Tom's Followers, LOL!
Happy.Death.Executioner chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Excellent

Love ittt
A Smouldering Soul chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Great chap!
sousie chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
keep up the good work
apy chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
I love your Harry! The concept of twin wands is really interesting. Is there something more to it, maybe something special about the two wands or their owners? I was hoping Harry might have run into Draco. Heh :) Hope you're not gonna write Draco off as an imbecile? Fingers crossed. He's one of my fav characters. This is one of the very few times that I don't care if Voldemort comes into the story sooner or later. I just wanna find out more about Harry. Looking forward to Harry's time at Hogwarts!
LttleSparrow chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
I would really love to read more. I hope you update soon.
Dawn chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Great story! I'm female and I love slash, it's ok if you don't enjoy this type of story, but not only gay people read and write slash.
septemberisending chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
These two chapters were brilliant! I love dark!Harry stories and yours is really well written and has a lot of potential.

I'm looking forward to the train scene and the sorting!

-september is ending-
Tismic chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
This is a rather interesting story, I hope to read more soon.
Serenity I. Noir chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
My internet is dumb right now and won't let me log in so i just have to be anon right now but thats my name on ff. Now on with the review!

THIS IS AMAZING! I LOVED HARRY'S CORE! I knew as soon as the holly wasn't working for him that you were going to make it what you did. That was brilliant! Please don't abandon this story and I can't wait til you update again. Harry is so perfectly cold... It's awesome! Lol Just don't let him fall for the Light's propaganda... Please update soon!

Anxiously awaiting,

S.I.N.
AngelofDarkness210 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Kisa: This story is good

Sara: Yes, it has a lot of potential. However, there are mnay spelling mistakes that need to be tended to.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Love it so far
Vicki chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Another bad ass story soooooo gooooood are you gonna update soon please
scryash22 chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
This is an amazing story.
5,408 | « Prev Page 1 .. 348 355 356 357 358 359 360 .. Last Next »