Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Shapolar chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Honestly, this is the 1st story which i read in which a dark Harry is truly dark. It's frightening even. Even though it's the 1st chapter, the way you characterised Harry makes it chilling that I can't imagine what he would do to all those who have "failed" him. I mean, I can get what Snape means, having been the one who inadvertently betrayed and caused Harry to be an orphan, there will be no mercy at all once Harry finds out the details of his circumstances. Unless of course Harry has other plans in store. Very much like how Riddle was in his younger years, already scheming future plans. It's so uncanny the similarities with Riddle that I wonder how Dumbledore, with all his prior experience, will deal with this unexpected change of events.
Liz chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Great first chapter! It's sad that Harry developed this way because he was being bullied and had to use magic in a cruel way to keep the bullies too afraid to target him anymore. Dumbledore should have checked on him and maybe this could have been prevented. Anyways, I can't wait to read more!
Talyn Mae chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Nice start can't wait to see where this goes.

Will this be HP/LV?
Ravizx chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
It's very good ! :p Update please :)
Kail990 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Cool story set up, looking forward to how it continues. Any idea where you are going in terms of relationships if any?
5,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 351 358 359 360 361