Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Mamy 83 chapter 22 . 10/20/2022
Pourquoi les meilleures histoires ne sont jamais terminées, c'est assez frustrant de se dire qu'on ne connaîtra probablement jamais la fin. Dommage
Levky chapter 22 . 9/28/2022
Great Story.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/26/2022
Honestly, it is such a mark of bad writer to treat a character as if they have no brain or independent thought. That's what you've done to Snape.

Potter clearly has disturbed Snape, and even terrified him, yet Snape is still being a caricature yelling arrogant brat? WTF?

Shows your level of writing.
JettShay chapter 22 . 9/9/2022
Really enjoyed this. I'm not a fan of slash, but the rest of the story was very well written. Too bad it seems to be abandoned.
Jace913 chapter 22 . 9/7/2022
Can't wait until the next chapter comes out! I just found this fanfic and I love it!
Vaish chapter 22 . 8/22/2022
I
guest999 chapter 1 . 8/21/2022
this reads nearly exactly like the story listed under BlackMoon3464 titled The Rise of the Dark Lady; the main difference though is that YOUR story keeps Harry as a boy and BlackMoon3464's story is a FemHarry story that they never completed. BlackMoon3464 posted ch.7 back in July 2019
Aetherium21 chapter 17 . 8/19/2022
Everyone and their mother is gay here. Statistically there’s just no way unless wizards are dramatically more likely to enjoy the same sex
Aetherium21 chapter 17 . 8/19/2022
Bleh, the amorality of his nature maybe helps I guess for TMR but with a Child… still sick
LiLbOoKwOrLd chapter 22 . 8/19/2022
I absolutely love this story, I have reread it three times already and I still love itThe way the love and devotion the characters feel for Harry is written, I almost feel like I should pledge myself to him too, so taken was I with your story...
It was almost like I was living a double life, I even dreamt of it at night during the few days I spent reading it!
Thank you so much for sharing this, it made me almost squeal at the exciting momentsI hope you'll update it one day, and I'll be watching out for it, but I understand if you don't, I also have a story or two on another site that I haven't been able to continue in a few years...
Best of luck in life
x
Anonymous chapter 21 . 8/12/2022
Bellatrix Lestrange and Luna seem pretty similar, laughing on a battlefield.
Chaiiiii chapter 10 . 8/10/2022
I WAS RIGHT IT WAS LUNA! OMG HI LUNA!
Ha Phng chapter 22 . 7/6/2022
Please update the stories; I've been waiting for this for a long time; thank you:)))
Mamy 83 chapter 22 . 6/10/2022
i love you chapter 22 . 6/3/2022
hey, as in the topic I love you and your work, this book is one of those that is hard to find in this subject on Polish Wattpad. I met her thanks to a girl who translated it into our language and published it on Wattpad. I usually don't read English-language books because this language is my enemy No. 1. Therefore, forgive me if something is incomprehensible, but my uncle Google helped me translate .. :)
When the translator wrote that, unfortunately, there is no continuation, I was sad and very surprised - this book is written at the level of the best authors in the world, despite the fact that it is only fanfiction. I immediately went to the link to the original and that's how I ended up here. I know that despite these few years there are still people here and on Wattpad who are waiting and still counting on the continuation. There are over 2,500 people on the Wattpad! I don't know how many people are waiting on this platform because I have never used it, but there are certainly those who wait and believe like Death Eaters in Voldemort ... Think about it ... You have created something amazing, all yours ... a lot of time and effort ... It is a pity to waste it ... Come back to us and finish this story ... Come out of it with your face, because you created it and you should be proud of it! :)
5,405 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »