Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Unbeatable Guy chapter 1 . 5/26
Good story, I like it! Is Mrs Brown related to Lavender Brown? That would be an excellent plot twist!
LadyZoi chapter 22 . 5/25
Will there be a continuation of a story? It's been already five years... Please, continue this wonderful story! I will die if not get another dose of Ouroboros and Harry with Tom!
Black-Warlock chapter 22 . 5/15
Great story was fun to read
Im wondering when u r going to bring Nagini into the story
Maeva Cerise chapter 22 . 5/14
Bonjour heu I read your story with Google Traduction and it is the best story with Tom Jedusor and Harry I have never read. I love your ideas, your Harry and his Ouroboros and I hope you continue your excellent story. If not, I only want to say you Thanks you for sharing this with us and congratulations for your imagination and the quality of your story
Potterino chapter 22 . 5/12
This is one of the best stories I have ever read, and I'm gutted that it's been left here. I thoroughly enjoyed every single bit of it, so thank you for posting.
Bluewolf80 chapter 8 . 5/11
I love the ruminations on the ‘common’ Dark Lord names!
Tempest Novastorm chapter 22 . 5/10
hi, just writing to let you know that there's another person that plagiarized this story from you with pretty much the exact same wording, same characters to advance the plot and same plot progression as this one does. it's called 'Harry potter and the dark lord' by SlytherinKing123, it's only up to 7 chapters but for most people it's already obvious that he's plagiarizing
also love your story and keep going if you can, awaiting the next update
Trixia Oliver chapter 22 . 5/10
Porque raios eu me torturo com fanfics inacabadas? Inacabadas e perfeitas! Gente, amei sua fanfic, provavelmente vou continuar amando daqui uns anos, quando vou ler de novo, pois pode apostar, ela vai ficar nos meus favoritos, e só some dali quando você excluir!
leximeyers28 chapter 22 . 5/6
i LOVE this story! the characterization is phenomenal and i really hope that you continue it. i hope that seeing all the great feedback will encourage you to write again but if you don’t finish then that’s ok too but this is just one of the few fanfics that i really love
ice-phoenix11 chapter 21 . 5/6
Apparently I already commented on the last chapter, so I'm commenting here.
Where do I even begin? This is my second favorite Harry Potter fanfiction. You somehow managed to make Harry seem WAY more powerful than everyone else without making him a Mary Sue, something a lot of writers don't or can't do. You give Harry actual goals and can see his character development as the story progresses.
I can't wait to see where you go next with this. Please update
Ok but Tom Marvlo Riddle in the movies was
This story may be slash and I hate the ship, but goddamn I love this fic too much to stop reading it
Eien Moon chapter 1 . 5/1
Godddd i can't count how many time i have read some chapter of this fiction i want it so badd to be upload !
I know what is it to don't know what to write but please don't let us without à end to this pleassee this fic is so good !
And Tom and Harry oh my lord they are soooo sooo so badass so tom and harry i think ?
It would mean the world to me if during quarantine you could update. Even saying you won’t continue. I just need to know because this fanfic is soooo good and I just really want it to continue. Thank you.
5,182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »