Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
R.A.B chapter 22 . 3/30
Please update! I absolutely love this story... Can't wait for more...
Lilamanila chapter 7 . 3/23
#BecauseTheoIsAlwaysFirst
yngoldfogee chapter 22 . 3/21
Having read in one of your other stories your intention to update this soon I had to go back and re-read this one. Enjoying it as much as I had done previously, I am looking forward to the next chapter when you can get the chance.
jadelynn1967 chapter 22 . 3/10
This is really good. You have such an amazing plotline. I can't wait for 5th year! Harry should get more Sleepers, Bill included. Like, we need more of the other houses! Ravenclaws especially. They value knowledge. Basically make them see that the ministry forbids knowledge, magic, that's not even bad. That would be by far the easiest house to recruit in my opinion... Anyways! Please update soon! I would love to see more! 3 Jade
Littlesnake13 chapter 22 . 3/9
I’m TRULY TRULY hoping you come back to this story. I first read it in 2017, and it’s 2021! I’m desperate to read more ;(
Lola chapter 6 . 3/8
Cool!
aleafinastromysea chapter 22 . 2/27
thank you ,for such a good writing style.
Eliza chapter 22 . 2/23
Hola!
Oye seguirás escribiendo la historia?
Me encanta y enserio sería genial que la siguieras, no importa cuántos capítulos lleguen a ser, está increíble y amo lo que has creado
Marie chapter 6 . 2/22
Honestly, this is one of the best Authors I have even seen. The writing style is graceful and smoothly flowing. If this was published as a real book, with different character names of course, I would buy it.
deckerolivia69 chapter 22 . 2/21
please update
reader chapter 11 . 2/21
Enjoying so much of this! I just had to say, that explanation of secret keepers and why it's such a unforgivable betrayal is ingenious and even better than canon! I thought it was beautifully poetic and made it feel so deeply poignant. It was genius. I LOVED it! Also, I love how the court is forming. Now they just need a hufflepuff and maybe a few more ravens? But he has still some years to go, so there's time. And with the triwizard tournament (if you have that happen) then he might start building allies internationally...I could see that happening. So many interesting possibilities. *goes back to reading the next chapter*
l'ombre des larmes chapter 22 . 2/18
Hey! I've read your story for i think the millionth time xD. I usually don't review or even read in english cause my english is quite bad, bt couldn't help when i've discovered your work some years ago... This fic is REALLY REALLY REALLY great, the characters are awesome (especially harry n sirius!). Even the way you tell the story is really cool! I hope so much to see one day the end of this story because you are really talented!
GreenTea4062 chapter 22 . 2/14
I bookmarked this because I really like Dark Sirius (he's my favourite character) and there's not many of that out there. I hope you don't make Sirius depends on Remus so much in the future (because there's so many fics out there that attaches Sirius to Remus like... like limpet or something).
GreenTea4062 chapter 17 . 2/14
This story would be so good and unique if it wasn't for Tom Riddle... wanting Harry. And Harry wanting him back. The gap between them... is like Tom and Dumbledore, but more.
darkest ambition chapter 22 . 2/13
this is written SO magnificently, the lead up, the details, relationships and everything in between, it just FLOWS and I can't help but need to read more of it
loving Harry being the Dark Lord, his whole character is captivating, no wonder Tom is so enchanted with him, huh?tbh, I can't help but keep going back and rereading chapters, I love them so
I've read a few of your works (and I'm going to continue my journey) and I can proudly say I'm IN LOVE
and I reaaaally hope you still WILL update this story, it's just too awesome to be left like this, especially when our dear dark lords are just getting together . its been a while, yes, but I BEG FOR aN UPDATE
5,296 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »