Reviews for The Rise of a Dark Lord
Guest chapter 22 . 4/19/2022
This is best story that I'm read of my last time. Why you stopped write this? Okey, if you won't speak about, I understand. But I hope you continue this and we see end story of love two Dark Lord's and fight Light and Darkness. I really hope you end this story, because is my favorite in top of Tomarry.
DrarryDumpster chapter 22 . 4/14/2022
Bestie this was some of the most fantastic fanfiction I have picked up in a while, please for the love of everything holy come back and update this! Truly a work of art. Wasn’t even a tomarry fan until this, but I’ve been convinced.
Nychta.13 chapter 22 . 3/27/2022
hi, i read your story some time ago and i thought it was really amazing, so i would like to ask, why did you stop writing? I'm sorry if it was for a personal reason, but you published several other stories afterwards, so I was wondering why a story as amazing as this never had an ending. (PS: I used the translator to write this so maybe there are some language errors lol)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2022
Скорейшего продолжения
Deancas3 chapter 22 . 3/8/2022
I world love to see this story continued
Guest chapter 22 . 2/28/2022
you stopped this story. could you maybe post another chapter with a story line that people who want to continue writing the story can use as a guide?
Guest chapter 22 . 2/15/2022
i would pay to see this completed. i love this story so much. i got a few people hooked on this and on Bond in Servitude. i've come back to reread this so many times. Please come back and update this. i need to know what the Ouroboros do next. how will Dumbledore react to Harry being the dark lord? what will Severus will do or i should say what will harry do to him next? will Bill gain a cookie and join the dark side? what will happen next with Harry and Tom? **maybe some lemons in the future :P and OMG is the Theo not the best good boy ever and needs all the love! Come on lets have it, give us the goods. we have been waiting for so so long.
lesleyinoue chapter 5 . 2/13/2022
I love your stories. Thank you so much for sharing!
gamergirl986 chapter 22 . 2/2/2022
just wondering if you were gonna continue this any tine soon
Kushka chapter 22 . 2/2/2022
Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2022
that old bastard caused it he has brought the fallen one to his school lol
LadyDoragon chapter 22 . 1/27/2022
Really enjoyed the story. Thank you for writing it. Kind of a shame it's discontinued but things happen and we can't control that. Anyway thanks again and have a good day and more because why just one day :)
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2022
Hey, this is at least the 7th time I'm reading this since 2018! Thank you for writing this, I wish that you'll update sometime soon..even though I doubt that..
Anyways, this is my favourite harry potter fanfiction ever. And I would like to read more and more
omh666 chapter 22 . 1/26/2022
This was... quite a read. Thank you for writing, and again for posting here for us to read. I do have to say, I'm not holding out hope that you'll still be updating. While yes, you do claim in several chapters that you'll never abandon this fic, it has been six plus years.
Ayush chapter 22 . 1/13/2022