Reviews for Compromises
ThatOnePerson chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Please! Continue this! 3 this was amazingly awesome and I love this pair! Cx that are so cute together!
Tiggs-A-Doodle chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
Aww that was so cute! there are far too few of these fics around (Pirate with a scarf, and just Pirates! in general dont get enough love) so thank you for this, it was wonderful :F
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
so sweet, they do make a cute pair ;-)
katzlol chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I love it. Just saw the movie and was just pairing off characters as the movie went on. Then got my butt on fanfiction and found this little treasure (pun intended!). It's awesome and keep up the awesome work!
Biting Fairy chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
That was nicely written :) I hope to see more soon xx
Emily-Of-Midgard chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
I am not alone on this ship! This story is fantastic. I just loved the way they interacted and...yeah. Great story!
Thisella chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aw, that was really sweet! The way the Pirate Captain and Pirate with a Scarf talked to each other seemed very natural. Sitting knee-to-knee... awww...! I like that you have the pirates refer to each other with the abbreviated nicknames. "Gout and Sunshine" - that just has a nice ring to it! I hope you don't mind me doing the same sort of thing in my work. I laughed at the thought of Albino taking on shots. I have a feeling he'd hold his alcohol well somehow, smiling all the way as his opponents are slouched over, haha!
Zuvios Gemini chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I just saw the movie this evening and I was shipping these two the second they appeared on screen together. XD
Awesome story. :3 Just the douse of fluff I needed.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
YES ASDDJFJDKSKFLF I AM NOT ALONE ON THIS SHIP
Me chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Hello!

I just wanted to say I loved this.

I just watched the movie and I thank you for doing this :P

really.
Just A Keepsake chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
A really cute one shot :D.. but you spelt compromises wrong... dang