Reviews for Lima nut house
cami-rin-chan chapter 5 . 4/9
whoa! this fanfic is so good that is a shame it had such a rushed end. I mean, I loved it! but when I started reading I thought you would put more plot and characters development. I mean, we know nothing about shugar, santana or britany, we know rachel story but rachel doesn't know quinn's. and what about quinn relationship with her mother? did it get better or it stayed the same? I need an epilogue!
aksirkkkk chapter 5 . 2/23
wow. that was so good. i really wished it was longer though but thank you for a great read!
HighOnFaberry chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
Oh last chapter damn too bad so coudlve continued this and it wudve had a better ending but its ok still love this story :)
HighOnFaberry chapter 4 . 8/26/2013
Love it fooking hell love love love. So sad next chapter is the last chapter youve done for awhile but i can honestly say this is a good fic so interested in this and i really hope you update or finish this even :)
HighOnFaberry chapter 2 . 8/26/2013
Okg omg okg omg ovovivivkvkvkv i love this already
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2013
Ok, this is officially one of the BEST fics I've ever read!
It's hard to find a fic that can catch my attention so strongly, and this fic made me feel like I was there in the story :P
Please, promise you'll never stop writing fics like this one! *.*
review98 chapter 5 . 11/20/2012
I like it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/5/2012
God! This was so good! I really love the relationship and progress between the girls and totez plus on punk Quinn! I have to say that I'm a tad sad that the story is short, but I'm satisfied nevertheless. (:
PunkPoetry chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
I can't believe you ended it here! but I understand why, this was just amazing. I love your writing.
Kelly2318 chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
this was really good! i love it D
Comegetit chapter 5 . 11/4/2012
Good chapter and keep going. I did see some mistakes though.
littlenick chapter 4 . 11/3/2012
I love this story I hope there's more
Emperor Samuel chapter 4 . 10/10/2012
Waiting for the next chapter, it's been awhile! Love the story hope you're going to continue.
Boothandsquints chapter 4 . 9/14/2012
Oh my! Update soon! This is such an amazing story! I'm totally hooked and will be reading more of your stuff!
queenkay82 chapter 4 . 9/12/2012
Omg, I love everything about this story! I love how Rachel is coming around, and how everyone knows that Quinn "likes likes" :-) . This sorry touches a situation not many people talk or write about (no pun intended) and it's written in such a great way. Please continue, it's one of my favorite stories I'm reading at the time :-)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »