Reviews for Innocent Love
kumiko mitarashi chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
ohhhh good good i liked it! i no how you fill about first fanfic, im still trying very hard on grammer and spelling but thats ok some people on here are nice and i really hope u continue because i rrrreeeeeeeeaaaaalllllly want to no what tezuka going to do to get ryoma hope it juicy / update soon
SirLoveALot chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
This story is interesting. I cant wait to see how you proceed with it. I do think you shoulld double check your spelling and grammar, and also separate the paragraphs more. But those are just minor problems. Im looking forward to reading the next chapters!
Shuzuka chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Since this is your first fanfiction, I would say you could improve much more. It's constructive criticism, so don't think I'm flaming you. xD

First noticeable thing is your grammar. Capitalizing, misuse of periods and commas, misspellings, etc. You might want to use spellcheck or just proofread it before you post it. Or better, get a beta reader.

The paragraphs are too large, it's hard to see who's talking with the quotations everywhere. And just so it's easier for us to read, you might want to separate the bug paragraphs into smaller ones.

My advice is that you read other well-structured fanfics. See how the authors organize their quotations and paragraphs.

I thought it was a pretty interesting start. Little short, but still. Update soon