Reviews for Tokyo Turnaround
BartWLewis chapter 3 . 5/8
Pretty good.
AnonymouslyKnown0 chapter 3 . 3/9
cute hope that jerk got what was coming to him. also cant wait to read about there date XD.
nana chapter 3 . 3/7
Continue plisss
One lemon BB/RAE
JasonVUK chapter 3 . 3/5
:o she got over being raped pretty quickly, then again she has been a portal to an abusive father, sooooo-shrugs. :I
JasonVUK chapter 2 . 3/5
D: Well shit.
JasonVUK chapter 1 . 3/5
:o ... :I Still doesn't excuse Raven being a mega bitch to Beast Boy in the movie.
xbox432 chapter 3 . 2/25
The story's been well written so far, and the grammar is great. The dialogue moments flow well, and everyone seems in character... up until this last chapter.

Just seems like the fact that Raven was Raped seems to to have been mostly... pushed to the side, by her team mates. Seriously, Robin's main priority after she wakes up is to tell her she needs to get BB's emotions straightened out and under control? (Though with the way he handles stuff sometimes that may not be out of character, but it's still a dick move.)

Not to mention Raven's own actions towards the end, her going out on another date right then just seems a bit off. Even if it's with the one who rescued her.

Not trying to bash, it's been a good story so far, just thought I'd make my doubts known.
Katwizzle chapter 3 . 2/24
aw this was really cute :)
Katwizzle chapter 2 . 2/22
i cant wait for the next chapter!
Themadzlove chapter 3 . 2/22
I'm really into this story so far and I can't wait for more:)
RosesAndRavens chapter 3 . 2/21
I like this.
Emily chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Your story is actually quite good. And I am looking forward to read the following chapters. If you're not interested in continuing, perhaps I can finish it for you?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
i liked it lol is there gonna be more? (-)
bballgirl22 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
please continue this story, I really love it!
BartWLewis chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Interesting story hope you update soon I want to see Beast Boy kill this jackass.