Reviews for Tokyo Turnaround
xbox432 chapter 3 . 2/25
The story's been well written so far, and the grammar is great. The dialogue moments flow well, and everyone seems in character... up until this last chapter.

Just seems like the fact that Raven was Raped seems to to have been mostly... pushed to the side, by her team mates. Seriously, Robin's main priority after she wakes up is to tell her she needs to get BB's emotions straightened out and under control? (Though with the way he handles stuff sometimes that may not be out of character, but it's still a dick move.)

Not to mention Raven's own actions towards the end, her going out on another date right then just seems a bit off. Even if it's with the one who rescued her.

Not trying to bash, it's been a good story so far, just thought I'd make my doubts known.
Katwizzle chapter 3 . 2/24
aw this was really cute :)
Katwizzle chapter 2 . 2/22
i cant wait for the next chapter!
Themadzlove chapter 3 . 2/22
I'm really into this story so far and I can't wait for more:)
RosesAndRavens chapter 3 . 2/21
I like this.
Emily chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
Your story is actually quite good. And I am looking forward to read the following chapters. If you're not interested in continuing, perhaps I can finish it for you?
Guest chapter 2 . 1/10/2014
i liked it lol is there gonna be more? (-)
bballgirl22 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
please continue this story, I really love it!
BW Lewis chapter 2 . 8/28/2013
Interesting story hope you update soon I want to see Beast Boy kill this jackass.
DesteilAndDaMoose chapter 2 . 12/31/2012
O_O... Oh my freaking god... PLEASE FOR ALL THAT IS GOOD IN THE WORLD GET THE NEXT CHAPTER UP SOON!
Riiko Nakamura chapter 2 . 12/19/2012
My apologies for lack of chapter three, my beloved laptop broke and this is the first time I've had access to a computer albeit a friend's. Hopefully soon I will get a computer of my own so I can continuously update every week!
Guest chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
sick bastard, come on beast boy, kill him already!
Raven in the Dark chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
I.. Am so confused. Why is she cleaning his room. Nobody does that! Lol
And why did she get him a comic. Like.. She disses him at breakfast and does all this.. "just saying."
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 2 . 6/30/2012
And after Raven recovered, Rage tool over, and Logan Zabrathian was dismembered and his bloody remains were flushed down a toilet.

The End
TheForceIsStrongWithThisOne chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Hmmm ... shouldn't Logan Zabrathian be asking BB for his autograph?

Also, I was wondeing why you didn't use a Japanese mangaka, like Ken Akamatsu, for the role?

Nice touch having Raven buy a comic book for BB, and even cleaning his room.