Reviews for The Borg With Butterfly Wings
Teya chapter 4 . 1/21
OMG! B'Elanna slapped Janeway! Please more... Although given my own longtime hiatus, I can't say a word...
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 3 . 9/15/2013
Hey, just wondering; are you planing to finish the story? I have several un-finished fics myself, so I won't get on your case if you can't get to this one soon. I'm just here to let you know that you have at least one reader eager to hear more when you do.
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 4 . 3/2/2013
I love where this story's going for far! This is such a cool idea! And I like that it's a well-done, C/7 story. (J/C is okay IMO, but gets tiring after a while.)

I am a bit saddened by this chapter, and hope that Janeway redeems herself in some way. Either way, I'm eager to read more!
The Cheshire Cheese chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
This is wonderfully written! I'm loving it so far! This story is making me feel for the characters.

Also, chrome-red kitchen? I want that kitchen!
TuxedoTwig chapter 4 . 1/15/2013
Awesome chapter! I can't believe that Starfleet knew all along that the trip would be dangerous! I wonder if B'lanna is going to tell Seven, and what Seven is going to do. I can't wait to read the next chapter, and see what is happening with Chakotay!
austexfan chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Good story and good writing.
NikkiB1973 chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
GO B'ELANNA! I LOVED this chapter so much, every part of it! Is it bad that I cheered when B'Elanna slapped Janeway! ;)
TO send Chakotay on this mission knowing full well what the results were going to be, Janeway and Starfleet have a lot to answer for.
B'Elanna's loyalty to both Chakotay and Seven in this chapter was lovely to read. I am glad she called Janeway out on her deception. The part where Janeway said they were old friends and B'Elanna's reaction to that statement really rang true. Excellent characterization honey. I could really feel the tension between B'Elanna and Janeway! WELL DONE!
Nikki :)
P.S-Thanks for the lovely reviews on my stories honey and also for promoting my one-shot on both of these stories. I really appreciate it. :)
Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 4 . 11/22/2012
Good lord! I love seeing B'Elanna in full voice. She is amazing.

The examination of Chakotay's feelings was insiteful too. Poor Seven's worries definitely hit the spot too.

Cant wait to read more of this fic.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Whew! Go B'Elanna! And I think that's all I can really say- she's completely blown me away. Her loyalty to Chakotay was always obvious, but her defence, if that's the right word, of Seven makes me want to cheer! And the way she brings the entire Voyager crew into it- well, it's so wonderfully obvious that she's remembered what Janeway has so painfully forgotten- that Voyager was a family in the end, not just a bunch of people who happened to work on the same ship.

I've noticed that when you write angry or angsty chapters your description is so perfectly sharp. I know this isn't going to make any sense but bear with me. When you write happy things the descriptions are long and flowery and lovely and suit the tone so well. And when you write angry things they're so sharp, short and to the point. And it's so wonderful, because it really throws the general viciousness(sp?) at you and you can't possibly get distracted from what's happening. Gah I wish I could write descriptive stuff like you do!

Anyway, amazing work as always and Happy Birthday again!

SD04
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 4 . 11/21/2012
Ooh! That is not good.
Lightsbane1905 chapter 3 . 7/15/2012
Working together you two have made a fantastically intrigueing fanfic. I really liked the Deanna scene. Please continue
MissSarahG1 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
This is good, i like it :)
lizzy74656 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Please don't keep us in suspence too long as to what Torres has discovered.

Keep writing.
lisac1965 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Aaaarrrrrrggggg... You just HAD to leave us hanging, didn't you! :O Loved that you wrote Deanna Troi into this story. I just loved her appearances in Voyager. Please, update soon! :)
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 3 . 6/24/2012