Reviews for The Borg With Butterfly Wings
Sweetdeath04 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Oh Seven's perfectly serious about trying to find him! But what did B'Elanna find? This is awesome! Great chapter and I'm looking forward to more!

NikkiB1973 chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
Wow what a cliffhanger! What has B'Elanna so shocked? Oh no I am going to find it hard to wait...

AWESOME chapter honey. I was quite tearful when you described Seven's feelings. She has become so focused on trying to find Chakotay that she is neglecting herself. It is good that the other's are keeping an eye on her.

I hope you are able to update soon honey. I can't wait to find out what happens next!

WELL DONE and thanks for writing!

Sweetdeath04 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Poor Chakotay. I admit, I adore Sophie! Hope you have a good holiday!

Aussie SciFi Tragic chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Gee, Chokotay is being very harsh on himself. I'd of had the First Officer charged with mutiny. Only th Doctor can investigate a captain's fitness for command.

Chokotay may be ex Maquis and have an ex Borg as his wife but, he does have a Great record of accomplishment as first officer on Voyager.

It is ridiculous that Seven cannot be in Star Fleet with a Role on her husband's ship, ideally as a Lt Commander. She would be useful in Astrometrics, engineering or security. Crazy policy. Star ships can have families on board but not an official position.

I hope Chokotay reconsiders and stays as Captain.

Thanks for a good start to. Fic.
NikkiB1973 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
It was great hearing what was happening with Chakotay, it has made things clearer. It is sad that the whole crew of the Skyline, except for a few of the crew, felt that Chakotay was not doing a good job as captain! I am happy he had some support, but he is obviously missing Seven!

So he is now going to take a shuttle and try and find home himself! I really hope he is doing the right thing setting out all alone! Can't wait for the update honey! AWESOME chapter.

BY the way thank you so much for your lovely review on 'Wolfie.' Your kind words once again made me feel better about a difficult chapter!

I hope you have a lovely holiday honey!

lisac1965 chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
Wonderful spin on this chapter. I really like Sophie. Thought her "I'm a doctor" line was a nice touch. Looking forward to more! :)
Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 2 . 6/9/2012
What a mess!

Could this get any worse? Wait, it can!

It turns out that the one reviewer that had a problem is just angry with Din. They felt better after not only some distance but the assurance that when I am done with Din that they can do whatever they like with him.
Sweetdeath04 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Yay! It'll be nice to see an ending to this fic!

lisac1965 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I loved what you've done with this story so far. Chakotay and Seven are married. I'm actually trying to decide if I'm going to have them elope or have their wedding aboard Voyager in my story, but it could be months yet before I get that far into it. Looking forward to seeing more of your spin on this story. :)
Teal06 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oooooo. Really good start off. Where's the next bit?
NikkiB1973 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This is a very interesting beginning. Chakotay and Seven are already married and together, until Starfleet interfered and sent Chakotay off on another mission, but now that ship has disappeared, just like Voyager did.

I really feel for Seven, she must be so devastated but I am glad that she is showing determination that he will come back to her!

AWESOME start honey, can't wait to see where you take this story.

Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Thanks for the vote of confidence. It was weighing on my mind that it was too much. The chapter might get altered seeing that it has bothered one reader so far and I want readers to be comfortable reading.

Seven is determined and she will find Chakotay even if she has to search the entire galaxy.

On a sad note Bryg isn't going to go to Scotland until Christmas time. There was issues with the fact that since Andy's here on a Student Visa that he might have a hard time leaving again until he gets married. And seeing that she's the first of her parents' children to get married she would like to have them there seeing that the oldest doesn't have a girl in her life, Scott may or may not be interested in dating at the time being, one of her sisters is mentally handicapped and shouldn't have children, Wil just returned to college and her youngest sister is dating but because her family beliefs clash with her boyfriend's family so they are hoping that even though Tom is a great guy that they will break up. They're afraid that Crystal will abandon her beliefs to avoid conflict with the children.
27 | « Prev Page 1 2