Reviews for if life hands you lemons
weapon13WhiteFang chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
OH MY GOD I LOVE IT! EEEEEE!

I hadn't been able to check out FF til now and when I saw this I was like "No way, she didn't... Aaaaahhh she did, yes!" and read it like ten times! You are soooo cool ced! Heehehe!

Leave it to Clarabelle to put poor Ash in the grounded dog house lol! And dude that's a lot of lemons! An awwww poor Lizzie! I'm glad she's OK!

The ending was just adorable! And dude of course Winston would call Clarabelle by the name she doesn't like. Him and Guerrero would so be her irk xD

I loved this soooo much! You made me want to write more... And I probably will haha! Great job!
niagaraweasel chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
This AU really seems to be catching ;-). And I have to say, as long that means we get more of these cute little one-shots, I'm certainly not complaining...

It looks like Clarabelle can drag Ash into trouble quicker than a quicksand bog... but at least she has the means to make it up to him as well. I'm looking forward to reading what else you and weapon13whitefang can come up with - I'm sure there are a lot more opportunies for hilarious mischief and embarrassment of the magical kind... ;-).