Reviews for Remembrance
Arkytior's Song chapter 18 . 12/13
That's a great next title lmao xD
Lol LOVED this one too!
3.1415926535897932384626433383 chapter 14 . 4/23
Hi just wanted your opinion - how did Rory know that Howie had had speech therapy ("you know, Howie had been in speech therapy. He'd just got over this massive stammer. What an achievement. I mean, can you imagine? I'd forgotten not all victories are about saving the universe.")? I mean, it's not like they really had time for idle chit chat in the hotel, did they? And even if they have, I didn't think Rory and Howie ever really split off and had some chill alone time. Thoughts?
Gammily chapter 18 . 2/24
BABY YES
Gammily chapter 17 . 2/23
Gammily chapter 16 . 2/23
Great chapter! Love the though that you put into everything that you do
Gammily chapter 15 . 2/23
I completely agree that this episode was so confusing! Like the part with them interviewing the kids as adults? It made no sense at the time.
Gammily chapter 14 . 2/16
The addition of what was in the room was a great addition! Also, were both the Professor and the Doctor's fears in the same room?
Gammily chapter 13 . 2/16
I loved how the Prof was there when older Amy faded out, its added a really nice touch to the entire scene
Gammily chapter 12 . 2/16
Wooo new chapter lets go
Gammily chapter 11 . 2/15
Yay River!
Gammily chapter 10 . 2/15
The flashback of the Professor fighting things was a good addition!
Gammily chapter 9 . 2/15
I'm super ready for some BAMF Rory and some BAMF Professor and this entire thing is amazing
Gammily chapter 8 . 2/14
I would be totally down with a Nine/Professor fic! I'm pretty late on the proll but oh well
Gammily chapter 7 . 2/14
I also thought that maybe Rory was the pretty one because this Amy is not actually Amy, but is the Ganger of Amy. So Idris chose the fully human Companion?
Gammily chapter 6 . 2/14