Reviews for Remembrance
Ronin Kenshin chapter 18 . 3/21
another great chapter I love this series great work
twilightjazz chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
I love your doctor who stories you should write more as I cant get enough of them maybe have torchwood find a child time lady that could of came through the rift.
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
Great chapter. And I completely agree with the theory of himself being in his room. That's what I thought was in there
Sparkle159 sorry can't bother to log on chapter 10 . 12/21/2013
Please i'm realy sorry about this i love the third time-lady angels story but seriosly any doctor wouldnt have even thought of killing that many humans for gods sake this is quite out of character and destroying gallifrey!? Probably there were loads of babies and children on the planet and considering how sad nine was because of the genoside he commited i seriosly doubt that would happen in rl DW.?! Now that i have finished my rant i wanted to say in a way that i'm confused and i'm sorry correct me if i'm wrong any way , i wanted to compliment you on your heart of time saga it realy is great. GoodBye
Guest chapter 10 . 10/31/2013
I thought River was going to be The Doctor and The Professor's daughter? Oh well I was hoping for that.
SilverNeira chapter 8 . 8/27/2013
So Okay:
1. I like how you mentioned Sherlock BBC, but PLEASE don't talk about Irene. I seriously DISLIKE her, not hate, but DISLIKE. Because seriously you can't hate a person for liking someone, but still! I try not to think about it an indulge myself in Sherlock/OC fanfiction.

2. I just have to mention that I also loved how the two of them would flirt in dangerous situations! Love little bits like that!
SilverNeira chapter 7 . 8/27/2013
It was sad, the thing about The Professor, but I got to say I LOVED the moment the two had at the Junkyard! It was GREAT!
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 18 . 6/26/2013
That was a sweet chapter. TwT Merry Christmas. :3 oh. Finally! I've been waiting forever for them to get pregnant, talk about I, or wanting to have children! Yaaay! I can't wait for the next installment! :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 17 . 6/26/2013
Awwww. That's sweet. :3 so /that's/ how they got to know her. :3
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 16 . 6/26/2013
They...died. But they didn't...that was so sad. T-T awwwww. :3 /that's/ the oldest question in the universe? "Doctor who?" As in his real name? Whoa...
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 15 . 6/26/2013
They can actually speak baby. That's cool. ;D so they dropped of Amy and Rory, and traveled for 200 years together. I seriously love how possessive they are of each other. :) they are getting old it seems. :( oh...how sad and scary. Are they really going to die? :'(
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 14 . 6/26/2013
A minatour? I was not expecting that. Oh...that's sad. Are they finally leaving them?
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 13 . 6/25/2013
Whoa...that was so sad. :'( poor older Amy. Awww. :3

I'm so sorry that happened. *hugs* (it's probably been a while though since if happened. ;)
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 12 . 6/25/2013
He is so good with kids. :3 Awwww! :3 lol! Nice one professor. XD such perverted minds they have. XD oh...that's worrying. :(
Counting Sinful Stars chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
She...that...they just...I'm so confused. T-T she's dying! T-T poor Doctor. T-T ah! River saved her! TwT lol! Poor doctor must be so 'starved' XD