Reviews for sweater song
Guest chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Where's the rest?! Noooooooooo!
vivafiction chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
i have been so wary of this ship but this was sort of a reality i can accept even with korra dying whoops.
Marqueza chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Excuse me while I cry now.
DarkBlack-Rose0404 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
Aww! This was awesome!
TheBlindRaven chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
You made me teary-eyed. This was good.
marblesharp chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
This is beautiful. I love this universe you've crafted. The friendship between Jinora and Bolin is really authentic.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Wow. This is amazingly full of emotion. Jinora was spot on, and Ikki was too and Bolin was- I can't say enough good things. I love this. It's a totally new take on Bolinora and I'm eating it up. Great Job!
VictimofYourOwnCreation chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Hiya.

Haven't lost the touch. You still remain one of the greatest writers I have ever encountered. It's impossible to just pick one thing I liked most - You're just too awesome, as I would have said three years ago.

Favorited, by the way.
Eeveelover9902 chapter 1 . 7/19/2012
So sad :(
ShadowofaMan chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I liked it quite a bit! I definitely would like an added bit of happiness, a bit of Bolin being alive to sate my inner Bolinora, but its nice to have some tragedy every once in a while. I wouldn't change anything about this even if I could. Thanks for the great read!
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was amazing. Just so good and sad and just asldkgjg. No words. Great work!
Lost Soul Here chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Why. Would. You. Write. This? WHY SARA WHY I AM SOBBING THIS IS QPWOIERASOEURAWQOEURFSODF WHY.
Equalist Shenanigans chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
This honestly had me in tears. So beautifully written and paced. Stop this flawless writing this instant because oh my GOD
DeepPoeticGirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I swear to god, Bolinora is my freaking OTP after Makorra. Like, you'd think I'd be all for Bosami (which, admittedly, I am) BUT NO. I SHIP BOLINORA LIKE BURNING. The grown up version, of course.
underlings chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
I adore this. I really like the idea of Jinora using Bolin's jacket (which "was Mako's jacket"; ugh, you slay me.) as armor, and I also enjoyed how you described their relationship, as well as Ikki and Jinora's. This line was great: "They talk instead of sleep, and when the sun comes up, Jinora watches her sister skate across the water on wide slats of solid air."

wonderful imagery there.