Reviews for Taking A New Host
icehizzari chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
I'm no fan of Yu-gi-oh! ... However, this story is pretty good! Also, it's really lucky for me that the scene in the diner happens to based off of the ONE episode that I've happened to watch! LOL...
Crystalstorm chapter 7 . 4/2/2004
Good fic.I enjoyed reading .
Toki Mirage chapter 7 . 2/29/2004
YO! NICE FICCIE! _- i loved the clash in there, but u had me SERIOUSLY worried at the point where yugi took the puzzle apart! O.O i was HEARTBROKEN! NO!
*coughs* n e way, that's all cleared up now, and i need to go to bed *says is like an afterthought* meh, maybe later *smirks* hehheh
FCrazy chapter 7 . 12/23/2003
awesome! you should make more TK/Kari stories
Fcrazy chapter 4 . 12/23/2003
well i didn't understand your author note but i have an issue of shonen jump where yami uses paint and a lighter to beat up some gangsters
iCeQuEeN chapter 7 . 10/5/2003
ur a really great crossover writer u kno? i like how you had the idea of yami and yugi having a fight n so on...juss askin but wat would happen if kari lost...
Kiwee chapter 7 . 6/25/2003

Write another one like this NOW! err, PLZ!

Kara: -_-;
The Digital Pharoh chapter 1 . 2/5/2003
OH! This is so awsome. I read the whole thing and it is great. I wish there were more Yu-Gi-Oh/Digimon 02 fics out there.
Miracles chapter 2 . 12/11/2002
If the Millennium Puzzle is so hard to find you shouldn't have made it so easy for TK to solve it.
Lebeau-Ishida chapter 7 . 12/3/2002
Cool story. Well-written, too. ANy plans for a sequel, maybe?
Straight to Video chapter 7 . 11/9/2002
That was a great ending to a great more like that?
The Time Traveler chapter 7 . 11/7/2002
I liked it. This is real good. I really loved those times when Kari tried to slap Yami, heck he deserved it. This was a good fic, and you stuck to the actual story lines, very good. Keep writing, and pleas don't hesitate to read my fics.
Anime Master ZERO chapter 7 . 11/5/2002
Mathais chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
*smirks happily* Finally finished! This was a rather interesting fiction... Very unique. I liked the part where Yami got slapped... _ No offense to any Yami fans, but he had it coming for breaking up Takari moments. (From a Die-Hard Takari fan's POV)
Alex Warlorn chapter 7 . 11/3/2002
I'll let you spend one night alone with me."

Isn't her body a little young for that?

Yugi took out his cards and shuffled the deck. Then he laid them on a tree stump nearby.

I thought they were on the apartment complex.

I think the Heart of the Cards work a little more 'unseen' than that, but your fic.

Looks like you and I shall be reunited."

Decendant and ancestor together again.

I didn't hear him stutter."

"A Digimon? I've never seen anything like this before."

True after everything Yugi has seen it wouldn't be THAT strange, but still, something new is still something new.

"It looks like something I'd see in Téa's deck."

I think Joey would say that.

"It looks like something I'd see in Téa's deck."

"I'm a 'he'! Not an 'it'!"

Yugi put the final piece together

the eye piece naturally

After about a minute of maintaining his confident pose,

show off

"Wow! So this is the real you!"

Depends what you mean by real.

Yugi and Yami back together again. Anyway, I have to say this is certainy original, and really works.

You have a flare for cross overs American Cardcaptor. Never let anyone tell you different.