Reviews for Christmas in St Petersburg
Liliththestormgoddess chapter 1 . 4/20
Loved. It. The socks were a brilliant touch.
SkyDancer10 chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
My heart cannot take the feels. Fantastic plot, fantastically written, fantastic characterization, fantastic story. You go Glenn Coco.
babyvfan chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
amazing. simply amazing
catyse chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
THIS IS AWESOME
Operative CG16 chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This was good but I think I would have liked it better if she was the same age and there wasn't all the illegal stuff being mentioned and they just kissed
Alpha Flyer chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Very well written piece, thoroughly in character. Just the right balance between descriptive and evocative - the line about "a world without Phil Coulson in it" was perfect.
Eleneri chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
It's not often I consider a work of prose to be poetry, but this fic is. It is a gorgeous collection of perfectly plausible, impeccably visual images strung together in a lyric fashion. It is, in short, perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
Love the last little part, just gorgeous!
PleaOfInsanity chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Amazing.
littlemisslovelygood chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
awwww this was great! but i never realized clint was that old.. o.O or at least, that he was that much older than her
illegalladles chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This was so, so perfect and I really cannot think of anything to tell you other than it's beautiful and you're fantastic and I want to leave this big long review but all I can think is that it's... Perfect.
Morbid DramaQueen10 chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
This is just...oh, I don't even have words. Beautiful, is as close as a can get. Great sense of tone, humor, and character, lovely imagery, and wit as well. Can't wait to read more from you.
Hitorah chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
I'm sure you have probably heard this before by now but this has to be the singular most impressive piece of writing done for this pairing. Too many people have Widow far out of character; you have the characters feeling so close and RIGHT that myself, having never read comics, would love to accept this as their actual history. Well done, really! Three hours well spent.
Jess S1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Nicely done.

The only thing I wasn't sure of was you're decision to make Nat so much younger than Clint, since I didn't think there was that much of an age difference in the movie & I thought she was older than him in the comics. But I guess you never actually said how old HE was, so that's okay.

You handled the dark emotions pretty well, and I loved Coulson swearing through the ear piece-that was beautiful.

Again, great job. Thanks for sharing. :-)
Wingfield.Legend chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Beautiful! This was so well written and there was the perfect balance between the action at the beginning and the development of the story at the end. You captured the trauma of Natasha's previous life really well without writing in a dark style. Well done!