Reviews for Christmas in St Petersburg
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I love how you've written them. One of the best Clintasha fics I've read. Also, I like how you mention the age factor and how young she is. Please write more! :)
LadyAsfaloth chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I would leave a deep, meaningful, intellectual review for this, but I think I'm too preoccupied smashing my screen against my face and making sounds only dogs can hear at the sheer perfection of this. FJHSGHKDJFGHREKJFDKGJGFGJLFB is as close as I can come to explaining how reading that made my inner fangirl feel.
Maxiekat chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Wow - this was so good. I really like the voice you gave Clint in this, it sounded very in character. I also loved the Die Hard reference and those last few paragraphs were perfect.
l chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Lol this was really good, thanks for this. Clint and Natasha are awesome together. Though, is she really that much younger than him in the comics? I don't think so, their ages aren't clear and she ages slower so it wouldn't even count i guess. But they look to be about the same age. Yeah, Jeremy Renner is older than Scarlett Johansson but that's the actors, Natasha was born before Clint, she just ages slower.
AMiserableLove chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
God this was so amazing!

I loved everything about this fic. Your take on just EVERYTHING was so perfect. I'm new to Avengers fan fiction...and kind of the Avengers in general. Clint really supposed to be that much older than her or is that just your own personal call? Either way I loved it! Thank you for posting :)
pauorozco chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
i love it"!
KierstenIsMyName chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I don't usually review from mobile, but i think this deserves a review. Its adorable and badass simultaneously. The very end made me laugh out loud and this fic is my new head-canon of their meeting.
Hikoru Aniki chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
You are a fabulous human being. I have been dying to know what happened with their first meeting, and I consider this fanfiction to be a perfectly acceptable substitute for an official account. Fantastic job. :)
Speakfire chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
"A German terrorist and a bad cowboy joke away from being John McClane"

This line is made of pure win.

Fantastic story. It was interesting reading it from the POV of Clint as being nearly half again her age, a really new and fresh POV on the 'he made a different call' origin story. I really enjoyed this, and I really think you nailed how suspicious and wary she was (is).
24 | « Prev Page 1 2