Reviews for My Best Friend's Secret
BLAZINGSHANA21 chapter 22 . 12/24/2015
One of the greatest thing i've ever read! Take responsibility of my tears falling from my eyes! Hahaha I wish you would make an omake of this.
Difying Gravity chapter 12 . 8/6/2015
Difying Gravity chapter 9 . 8/6/2015
Damn u takahiro i should frekin kill u right about now
Somebody hand me a bodybag and a blow tourch we got some trash to burn
Guest chapter 12 . 6/1/2015
now Im angry I hope Takahiro burnes in HELL
Guest chapter 10 . 6/1/2015
Im sorry but when you said shat I had to laugh at that. Sooooo funny I forgot the last chapter
Guest chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
Noooooooooo i mean I get the hitting of Misaki but did you really haf to go as far as to him RAPING HIM! that is low as fuck
Difying Gravity chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Im not even in the story and my spin is shivering
Difying Gravity chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
I fell like crying after all that
july1123 chapter 15 . 4/4/2015
want more misaki x usage moments (lemon)
Guest chapter 22 . 3/19/2015
This was a long and very well written story, which I liked a lot.
It's nice to see a fic which Akihiko and Misaki's relationship wasn't a romantic one but a father/son one, though on the same time not nice 'cause those two are literally made for each other. But I stilled liked the way you wrote it.
I guess I feel sad that Takahiro practically went mad after his parent's death since I like him as character, but of course if you hadn't done that there wouldn't be such story. I think you did a good job writing him, as he didn't start right of the beginning doing all those horrible things, but gradually got worse.
It was practically agonizing to read what Misaki had gone through and it obviously wasn't easy for him to get used to Akihiko at first either, but I'm glad he got his happy ending. He and Akihiko both, who now has someone important he loves in his life to stay by his side.
Generally, I believe was a great fic, thanks for writing it .
Vegeta42 chapter 12 . 1/25/2015
What about the blood?
FangirlInAllWays chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I realy like the story. You are good at analyzing. One question at the end Misaki and Akihiko get togther or not? I don't got it.
Loveaoi chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
This story is so good. You really have a talent for writing! XD
ilove0t6forever chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Piece of shit that mother fucking takabitch ass no named cunt! Its nit miskis fault he threw up ! Its your fault for poisoning him ,and then making that poor boy eat it!? you could go get raped by god-fucking-zilla for all I care.

Anyway I love your story and im sorry for getting a little worked up over what had happened in this chapter(- -'). It kind reminds me of the book called the child called it to be honest with you. You are such a good author and of this story wasn't complete already, id yell from the top of my lungs to update . Buuut thankfully that wont happen because it is a complete story.
Sebas-Chan chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
No ooc. Really. I feel as if usagi would do those sweet and kind things.