Reviews for My Best Friend's Secret
july1123 chapter 15 . 4/4
want more misaki x usage moments (lemon)
This was a long and very well written story, which I liked a lot.
It's nice to see a fic which Akihiko and Misaki's relationship wasn't a romantic one but a father/son one, though on the same time not nice 'cause those two are literally made for each other. But I stilled liked the way you wrote it.
I guess I feel sad that Takahiro practically went mad after his parent's death since I like him as character, but of course if you hadn't done that there wouldn't be such story. I think you did a good job writing him, as he didn't start right of the beginning doing all those horrible things, but gradually got worse.
It was practically agonizing to read what Misaki had gone through and it obviously wasn't easy for him to get used to Akihiko at first either, but I'm glad he got his happy ending. He and Akihiko both, who now has someone important he loves in his life to stay by his side.
Generally, I believe was a great fic, thanks for writing it .
Vegeta42 chapter 12 . 1/25
What about the blood?
FangirlInAllWays chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I realy like the story. You are good at analyzing. One question at the end Misaki and Akihiko get togther or not? I don't got it.
Loveaoi chapter 22 . 8/13/2014
This story is so good. You really have a talent for writing! XD
ilove0t6forever chapter 5 . 4/19/2014
Piece of shit that mother fucking takabitch ass no named cunt! Its nit miskis fault he threw up ! Its your fault for poisoning him ,and then making that poor boy eat it!? you could go get raped by god-fucking-zilla for all I care.

Anyway I love your story and im sorry for getting a little worked up over what had happened in this chapter(- -'). It kind reminds me of the book called the child called it to be honest with you. You are such a good author and of this story wasn't complete already, id yell from the top of my lungs to update . Buuut thankfully that wont happen because it is a complete story.
Sebas-Chan chapter 4 . 12/28/2013
No ooc. Really. I feel as if usagi would do those sweet and kind things.
Tehetehe chapter 22 . 12/25/2013
I LOVE THIS!
YOU ARE AWESOME!
and I love that you completed it with a nice and good ending...
Can't wait to read another if you create another one :)
PassingBye chapter 22 . 12/15/2013
This ending is really fitting for such a beautiful story.
Don't Preach chapter 22 . 12/9/2013
Hey Miss Tea,

Wow, you made it through to the end, and what a story this was. I'm so happy to see this piece brought to completion and find Misaki in a happier and much safer place. There were times that this story was seriously hard to read. Even harder to consider, is that cases like Misaki's in this fic exist out in the real world too. And many, unfortunately, do not end as well as this one did.

I take issue with the readers who disagreed with the father son feeling between Akihiko and Misaki at the end of this fic. Given the circumstances and his abuse, even if Misaki had feelings for Akihiko and Usagi for him, it would be completely inappropriate for a sexual relationship to have developed between these two. I applaud you for taking the higher and more ethical route of a protective and parental role for Akihiko here and not pandering to the cries for exploitative smut that so many seemed to desire.

Perhaps one of the most powerful moments in this fic for me was Misaki's forgiveness of Takahiro for all he endured at his brother's hand. It show a purity of spirit that remained unblemished despite all the darkness Misaki had endured. His ability to heal and move on is a testament to the human spirit, and the last chapter was particularly lovely.

Well done!
Rainbowkiwii chapter 22 . 12/5/2013
This was seriously amazing to read. It was a mixture of emotions the entire time, and sometimes I had to remind myself that it was just fiction! But anyway, thank you for sharing this story.
Timeless Writing chapter 22 . 11/25/2013
I'm kind of sad that the story is over but all good things have to end right? I mean, it isn't always a good thing to carry something out for too long. This was a simply amazing story and I loved reading it.
MusicalGamingKunoichi chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
Throughout the whole story, which you completed, from beginning to end, you never ceased to amaze me. I continuously came back and was pleased each time. Thank You Teabags.
ThePandaHat chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
i wish there was moar... :(
Serinji chapter 22 . 11/24/2013
That was an amazing story! But I can't help but to think it shouldn't there. I mean, for one, I didn't really like the father/son kind've feeling at the end, I think that even though there weren't any sexual scenes-no matter how much my little heart begged for it-I still think it could've been romantic. And again, I don't think it should've end there, I mean, just because Nii-Chan goes to prison doesn't mean he can't try to escape and go after Misaki, I think more could've been added to the plot. But alast it's your story and it was really amazing to read. I can't wait to see what stories you come up with next, keep up the good work!