Reviews for Call Me Maybe
KnuxadowManiac chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
oh my gosh...this..is..just...too...CUUUUTTE!

when kengo asked for akiras number with the lyrics from call me maybe, i stuffed a pillow in my face, BECAUSE I WAS SQUEALING SO LOUD! i think i might have woken the whole house, but screw it! aaaah, your fanfic left me so fangirlin g, i cant stop grinning and giggling and inwardly squealing!

i am just watching MF, and in . i'm so like: AKIKENAKIKENAKIKENAKIKENAKIK EN! x333 it's killing me how much i ship this couple, i needed to pause watching to read a fanfic, to relieve some fangirling that has build up ...

so THANK YOU SO MUCH for writing this! I LOVE IT!

kengo is just so cute, i cant stand when everyone's just hitting him, he deserves a little affection ;3
you've done a great job, you're dialogues are really in-character, the setting is cute, and the style of switching between the characters is just li-ke in anime!
you're really talented! I so hope for you to write more kengo-stories, here on are only 4 involving him: 1 really depressing death-fic, which i REALLY DONT WANNA READ...-.-', yours, and 2 in spanish, AND I CANT READ ANY SPANISH! D:

anyways, i'll be cheering for you and hope that you'll write more! this story deserves a fave{1000000}...but unfortunately, there's no such function, so a simply fave will have to do!
sorry for spamming you like that! '
hidnfantasyz chapter 1 . 11/12/2012
T.T i loved it. absolutely love this pairing too bad their isn't many fanfics of them.
TeddyRuxpin chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Bwahmybloodyhell! I loved this! So cute! Kengo, I'm a daydreamer right with you! LOL
Great imagery and plot! I really liked this!
Cheers
Teddy
Lorriisakitten97 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
This was so cute and felt like I was actualy watching an episode of the make a chapter 2 pwease :3
PiWrite chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Lol. i like the ending ver much x3
Sleeping Jay chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh, Kengo. He's just so.. cute. Adorable little guy. I always just want to squeeze the lovable idiot to death. And his ridiculous fantasies are so amusing.
chookee choco chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This fic is gold! You're an awesome writer. I'm not so much into this pairing, but it was real entertaining. Good job on this! -