Reviews for Our Solemn Hour
Hellfire-Princess chapter 5 . 1/29
*explodes of feels* I need more stories like this. I think this story is absolutely fabulous. In fact, I think it's so fabulous that I want to help you expand this story to others. Have you heard of the website Potions and Snitches? It's a website dedicated to the non-romantic relationship between Severus Snape and Harry Potter. If you'd like, I could post this story there - giving you full credit of course - if you don't have it on Potions and Snitches already.
slytherinsal chapter 5 . 1/27
nice
Guest chapter 5 . 9/26/2016
So cute.
Jissy2013 chapter 5 . 3/25/2016
Great story so sweet :-) love it
Jissy2013 chapter 4 . 3/25/2016
So sweet
Jissy2013 chapter 3 . 3/25/2016
Love it
Guest chapter 5 . 11/11/2015
Pls write more to this
LuresaSWTOR chapter 5 . 10/25/2015
I love this story! It is well thought out from beginning to end. I love that Harry was rescued by Severus, there was the revenge and it wasn't bloody, and a happy ending. Only a few grammar issues but nothing that made the story difficult to read at all. Nicely done!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
Pls update love this story
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I think this is some kind crossover should make it clear in the summary
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Yay! Here's hoping Snape didn't get that concussion in the Shrieking Shack this time around...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Nicely done! I wonder if, during the Dursleys' trials, that they will mention how Albus never cared what they did to Harry, even if Mrs. Figg reported it? After all, leaving a kid on a doorstop overnight (especially a toddler who might be walking already) in November sounds a bit like neglect, too. But of course Albus is much too saintly to be accused of such things.

Oh, and it's 'meeting' out justice.

Glad that Harry is bonding with a flying creature, and that he's now part of the House of Hakon.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Very good chapter. I wonder if Snape was antagonistic towards Harry because of the Horcrux? But then, he had plenty of reason to hate James Potter, and at the beginning, Dumbledore made so much of Harry that Snape might have felt it was the Marauders all over again.

Anyway, Snape can behave like a human being now.

And so can Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I like this different background, and Snape not having to spy. And yes, he and Angelica will make good parents for (now) Horcrux-free Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Neat start! I hope to find out more about Thordred, and especially the Pegasi. I'm glad they rescued Harry, and that Snape has someone at his side for a change.