Reviews for Our Solemn Hour
Pls write more to this
LuresaSWTOR chapter 5 . 10/25
I love this story! It is well thought out from beginning to end. I love that Harry was rescued by Severus, there was the revenge and it wasn't bloody, and a happy ending. Only a few grammar issues but nothing that made the story difficult to read at all. Nicely done!
Pls update love this story
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
I think this is some kind crossover should make it clear in the summary
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Yay! Here's hoping Snape didn't get that concussion in the Shrieking Shack this time around...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Nicely done! I wonder if, during the Dursleys' trials, that they will mention how Albus never cared what they did to Harry, even if Mrs. Figg reported it? After all, leaving a kid on a doorstop overnight (especially a toddler who might be walking already) in November sounds a bit like neglect, too. But of course Albus is much too saintly to be accused of such things.

Oh, and it's 'meeting' out justice.

Glad that Harry is bonding with a flying creature, and that he's now part of the House of Hakon.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 10/19/2014
Very good chapter. I wonder if Snape was antagonistic towards Harry because of the Horcrux? But then, he had plenty of reason to hate James Potter, and at the beginning, Dumbledore made so much of Harry that Snape might have felt it was the Marauders all over again.

Anyway, Snape can behave like a human being now.

And so can Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 10/19/2014
I like this different background, and Snape not having to spy. And yes, he and Angelica will make good parents for (now) Horcrux-free Harry.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
Neat start! I hope to find out more about Thordred, and especially the Pegasi. I'm glad they rescued Harry, and that Snape has someone at his side for a change.
red-blood-purple-eyes chapter 5 . 3/17/2014
Great; love the slight crossover, but still purely Harry Potter.
Griffin Raven chapter 4 . 12/20/2013
Hmm...with the removal of the horcrux from Harry, I guess that his scar is simply a scar now. As Severus and Angelica become his new parents through a blood ritual does that mean anything like changes in his appearance, family magic or anything, let alone his surname? But I guess I'll find out in the next chapter!
Griffin Raven chapter 3 . 12/20/2013
I can't wait to see just what kind of vengeance taken against the Dursleys? Harry has had precious little reason to trust adults in his life because essentially he's been let down by them in both the muggle world and magical world. So I feel that Harry is going to have to learn to trust adults (or some of them at least!), how to be child and also exactly how family's are suppose to be with each other. Along with getting rid of his own low self esteem and sense of self worth because of the Dursleys treatment of him - hope Vernon, Petunia, Marge and Dudley are all included in justice?
Griffin Raven chapter 1 . 12/20/2013
Won't Dumbledore investigate and then learn from Petuna that Severus was presence and took Harry away - or he not be able to read her memories of what happened or she'll not be able to tell him either? I'm interested to learn more about Severus's brother, and if there father's alive - and just why Severus is so concered with Harry?
1sunfun chapter 5 . 11/25/2013
staretoile chapter 5 . 9/19/2013

nice idea with new asgard. Severus is so sweet.

Kind regards