Reviews for Third Wheels
Leashy chapter 7 . 2/1/2003
Oh man. This has got to be one of the best wrestling fics I've ever read. No lie. You rule.

Lyds
KazzaXTreme chapter 7 . 1/3/2003
Heheh kewl I finially got a chance to read it all WAHOOO!
onthaedge487 chapter 7 . 9/21/2002
OMG, that was an amazing story! Awesome job. Mattie & Jay look absolutely adorable 2 gether! Very nice pairings... *drools* Are you gonna add anymore chapters? Or a sequel? Come on, I need more! Matt & Jay can't take that horrible treatment from Jeff & Adam sitting down! They need to do something about it, so write more pwease. Anywayz, great job this fic rocks!
NSUCK chapter 7 . 8/14/2002
Didn't feel like signing in. Anyway, excellent chapter. Jay and Matt are so cute together. _ Evil Jeff n' Adam ignoring 'em like that. Those doity rats...yea. Loved this little ficcie, great job! As someone said, As well that ends well.
Funky In Fishnet chapter 7 . 8/10/2002
love this story, please keep it going, it's different, funny and sweet all in one
Fellowshipper chapter 7 . 8/9/2002
*swoons* Another chapter! Another chapter! *cheers* Sweet. Loved it! Just for the record, I hate putt putt too, entirely because I SUCK at it. Unfortunately, I also suck at regular golf, too. *sigh* Ah well. Loved it, loved it, especially the ending because it was so adorably cute. *swoons again* Keep up the good work!
Kattoo lazy to log in so I didn't bother to do so chapter 7 . 8/9/2002
EEP! I love this story. Matt and Jay are so completely adorable...and the way Matt narrates and then when he here's something he doesn't want to he changes the subject in his head...hehe... cracks me up...you better update soon!
Standing chapter 6 . 8/5/2002
oh so much glee for me! i LOVE the happy endings, you got me good with this one. it was funny, silly, quirky, and just generally a good time .. then i started getting all paranoid about jeff being jealous that matt found someone other than him .. but then HAPPY! YES! muah, i love it. bravo.
CheezyPengwins chapter 6 . 7/20/2002
Yay! I knew those two were finally gonna get together. They make such a cute couple! *does happy dance* But, you must continue...the fans of this ficcie need to know the reactions of the Adam and Baby Brother Hardy.(If you haven't figured out yet, I call Jeff, Baby Brother Hardy. My little sis gets annoyed by that, but oh well.) Lovely story. I enjoy how this is progressing...more, please? Merci.
CheezyPengwins chapter 5 . 7/20/2002
Poor Baby Brother Hardy. Adam is controlling his life, noooooo! But, all's well when Matt comes to the rescue of his bro. Must read next chapter..._
CheezyPengwins chapter 4 . 7/20/2002
Wow, haven't reviewed in a while, computer crashed. Anyway...Yay! Must review all the chapters of this lovely little story. Awwwww, they're so kawaii(cute) together! I love where this is going! On to the next chap.
NY BrAt 007 chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
*grins idiotically* I love this story soo much. And it's nto just because my two fav guys are in it either - oh gosh, just add Jericho and you got yourself a winner! LoL, I can't wait for the update!
Fellowshipper chapter 6 . 7/19/2002
*dancing and singing* Matty's gonna get some, Matty's gonna get some...Oh. Um...Hi! Bravah! I see the "heedy-beedy" is still in place, so that's nice, though I'm sure Christian muse would appreciate a full-out smut piece. He might wanna be nice, though, since this was Matt muse's first in-story kiss. Might give the poor boy a heart attack or something. Anyway, lovely job as usual, dear. :D
Funky In Fishnet chapter 6 . 7/18/2002
is this the end? I hope not, write more! it's really good!
Crazy Moo chapter 6 . 7/18/2002
this is kind of a general review..all of your stories are mad greatness...your one of the best writers on fan fiction..love this story keep it up!