Reviews for The Shadow Champion of Coliseum
HeartlessTitania chapter 5 . 7/20/2012
Hey! Awesome fanfic! Especially liked your last chapter. I completely loved your Sora and Sephiroth battle scene and the little reference Zack makes about Cloud and Sephiroth from his world. I thought those were nice little lines to add in and how you named off the abilities that Sora and his friends did in the game as they battled in the matches. I like to pay attention to that kind of stuff, just small details and such. Lol I'll stop rambling now. But I enjoyed reading your story! (:
The Awesome Frost Ninja chapter 5 . 6/25/2012
Sora kicked some major butt in this chapter. Awesome! Love it! :)
Pikachulover25 chapter 5 . 6/24/2012
Good for your first fic. A little short, but you can easily lengthen stories by adding details in the middle of dialogue to split it up and make it more realistic. Good job
Luckenhaft chapter 5 . 6/18/2012
ALL RIGHT! GO SORA! BOOYA! WAY TO BE BADASS SORA! I actually saw this turning out differently with sora unlocking a drive form that lets him use kingdom key's true form, xion's keyblade two become one, roxas's keyblades oathkeeper and oblivion, ventus's keyblade lost memory, vanitas's jeyblade void gear, ultima, fenrir, and a final attack that would fuse all of the keyblades together to make a giant saber of light that sora would use to zantetsuken sephiroth with. we could call it bonds drive (because it was created from the power of the bonds sora has with others) or maybe verde drive. (verde means green and green symbolizes hope, and when you have freinds you have hope) either way this chapter was awesome, epic, badass, and legen-wait for it-dary. LEGENDARY! :)
Luckenhaft chapter 4 . 6/18/2012
Sora you fool! you better unlock a new drive form if you want to live. hopefully one that will let you tap into roxas's, xion's, ven's, and your own power so you can use four keyblades at once. :)
Luckenhaft chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
GO RIKU! Sephiroth's sword is called masamune.
Luckenhaft chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
good chappie. you did good with the fight scene.
Luckenhaft chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
yay! :)-the punch me in the nose smirk.

sora you fool.

I bet this could be made into a tragedy story if you wanted to.
WingBladeWeaver1357 chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
GOOOO SORA! YOU DID IT! You've defeated Sephiront (I hope I spell his name right... it's hard...)

Congrats Sora
TWI1IGHTMAST3R chapter 5 . 6/17/2012
Oh my gosh... That was awesome! I kind of figured it was Sephiroth, I hate him soooo much! I like how you made the battle like Cloud's battle with Sephiroth in Final Fantasy 7. It was really good! I can't wait for more stories by you!
The Awesome Frost Ninja chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Awesome Story I love it. Can't wait till the next chapter. :)
WingBladeWeaver1357 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
Wohohoooohoohohoo GOOOO KAIRI! YOU ROCK! XD

And I think I know who the mysterious person is ;) *wink wink*
TWI1IGHTMAST3R chapter 4 . 6/13/2012
YES! we get to find out who the unknown match is next! Can't wait to find out if my prediction was right! Please update soon!
WingBladeWeaver1357 chapter 3 . 6/12/2012
Wohooo! GO RIKU! And Good Luck Kairi :D You can beat that Ice Titan! XD

anyways, update soon and love the chapter
TWI1IGHTMAST3R chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
Once again, another good chapter. I can't wait to find out how Kairi's battle with the ice titan goes. I also can't wait to see who the unknown fight is! Can't wait for the next chapter!