Reviews for Teach Your Children Well
Ladyaloysius chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Really beautiful !
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
That was beatiful and amazing to think how much Ziva's life has changed for the better. Loved it! From Tiva Angel x
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 4/10/2013
Cute that's how I thought of it
stareagle chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
What elegant comparisons and contrasts. Loved the story and how you wove it together.
BrOnZe-N-SilVeR chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is fantastic! I love the way you contrasted Ziva's feelings with Eli and with Gibbs :)
KrisShannon chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is such a sweet story showcasing the father/daughter relationship Gibbs has with Ziva. The contrast you detail between Eli and Gibbs is spot on. I have always wished the show would do a 'flashback' to Gibbs teaching Ziva how to play baseball after the 'Dead Air' episode. I like the mention of Gibbs' other 'daughter', Abby, as well. Great job! Looking forward to more wonderful NCIS stories ;-)
Alidiabin chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Perfect fic is perfect. I like the contrast between the two events, and how some thinks are present in both like her 'fathers' breath and saw arms.

Wonderful.
LtTanyaBoone chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This is all kinds of wonderful and I have a lot of feelings about this. I love the contrasting between Eli and Gibbs, not just in what they teach her but also how they do it.

Now I'm left with a warm and fuzzy feelings /happysigh
Kew121 chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
It's interesting how both moments are formative for the years that come after. Eli turns her into a killer, and Gibbs turns her back into a human. I also like how you portray Ziva's fear of Eli. ( won't let me sign in...sigh.)
Zivalover chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Loved it! Great job!
The-Sun-Princess chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
aw, that wasadorable :) I love stories about Gibbs being a father figure (as long as he's still in character)
dvd123 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love the surrogate father-daughter relationship between Gibbs and Ziva.

This was a great juxtaposition of the different relationships Ziva has with Eli and Gibbs, and how they impact her in very different ways.

I would like to think Ziva learned baseball from Gibbs too. Seeing the way he smiled when she said that. :)
Zivatjl12 chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Thank you for this story. It was great! I enjoyed it and will read it again. I love Ziva/Gibbs pairing. The way you went back and forth between Eli and Gibbs was wonderful. Thanks again.
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Love this so much...glad to see we agree on that statement of Ziva's in "Dead Air"! Love the juxtaposition of Ziva's experiences with each father. Well done!
USAFChief chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Warm and fuzzy is good on a Friday afternoon.

Thanks for posting this. I liked it very much.

pdf