Reviews for Midnight
YamiYugiYuki chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
I actually want to know how they would make the tower Hawkeye-accessible. It as a really good story well done. :)
consultingsorcererof221B chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Well...that was fan-freaking-tastic
Olive-Pizza chapter 1 . 5/26/2015
This was lovely! Your characterization and writing in General was great!
everfaraway chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
awwww! So plz explain what set Clint off
Borrowed Twenties chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
This was great! I liked how Hawkeye accompanied each one of the Avengers and did different things; this was a pleasant story, especially given that Hawkeye doesn't feature much in Avengers fanfiction in general. Great idea :)
TheDarkSide chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
I loved it!
Every scenario brought out a new facet of Hawkeyes character and all of them were interesting. From sparring with Thor to dancing with Natascha, all of it showed how complex he is, and why he deserves to be part of the Avengers. He has no problem to hold himself against a god or help a genius develop things.
AND you brought in onw of Gibbs's rules. I laughed, it was so amazing to make Jarvis quote NCIS
icanhearthedrums chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
Wow i love this story so much
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
nice! What a great hawk eye character study!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Poor Hawkeye. At least his teammates could keep the shrinks from labeling him manic on a bipolar high and drugging him into submission.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
this was absolutely precious
Merlin-Herondale chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
The Natasha one is my favorite :)
Kyu-Momo chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Awww... that was great! :3
Artificial Life Creator chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Re "The building as 'hawk accessible' as possible": what sort of plans do /you/ have?

Re "...alternating between pity and awe...": maybe "sympathy and awe" because they all know what it's like not to be able to sleep?
Englishrose2011 chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
A very good story, with a perfect ending.
Tanba Josav chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh wow, great look at each of the characters and how they reacted post movie.

Loved it