Reviews for A New Home
High Chance of Rain chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Hey good story, can't wait to see how it all turns out, or when they meet the Negan... :P
B.V. The Epic chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Good chapter so far. I'd like to read more, since this seems to be the only fanfic here that actually talks about the recent comics.
Viviane Renard chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Intense first chapter! I like the dark, tense atmosphere you created. Everyone's dealing with the aftermath of a fiasco, coping with it in different ways and facing different challenges.

The letter from Lori at the end was especially mystifying and worrisome: is Rick going crazy, or what? I remember him and his was a "tame" kind of sanity lapse (aka a coping mechanism). Whether Lori or someone else wrote the letter, or Rick imagined it all himself, I hope it gives him the motivation to keep searching for Carl.

I can't wait to see where you take this story. It's well-written, and promises to have an interesting plot.
Team Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
I like this. Keep up the work.
And update soon, please.
fan-tasy chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I really enjoyed reading this! Keep writing.
Bitter Sea Light chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
Story was well writter, easy to read and follow, had a good pace and followed the characterization very closely. Was a bit confusing because something was happening, but as a reader I wasn't quite sure what exactly. There were hints, though, and all was explained at the end of the chapter. Nicely done.

If I could pick on one thing, however...what bomb? What exactly had happened to set off that bomb? Yes, comic #96 had planted that idea of confrontation with the The Saviors, but have they been the reason behind this bomb? I think this is why it's so difficult to actually start caring about what had happened to them in this story: I just don't have enough background. Your story and the comic don't connect entirely, so this is a whole another story.

All in all, well written, but that small detail you didn't add might make the story a whole lot less relatable.

Co-leader of The Literate Union,

'Let other pens dwell on guilt and misery. I quit such odious subjects as soon as I can.' Jane Austen