Reviews for Taking Chances
Ashlie chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
The feels! So cute they are my OTP. And my mom told me about counting the thunder too.
Lionhearted21 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great story! I've always liked the idea of Hermione being friends with Fred & George and this just how much potential they have.
m0ckingbird77 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Oh goodness. This was unbearably sweet. Oh golly. Thank you so so SO much for writing it! I don't know what else to say... It is definitely one of my favorite one shots!
Pentastic chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Cute!
Sarcastic Spirit chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
This was absolutely adorable :) To start off, I love Fred and Hermione together, and you can never go wrong with the twins! Very cute, the blanket at the end was super sweet.

Absolutely wonderful!

Sarcastic Spirit
marylopez0812 chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
How sweet. I love it.
dragongirl2101 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
man i love reading this stroy its a very good balance!
The Karma Fairy chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
It is true, light travels faster than sound, therefor the farther away, the difference is bigger. If you take the seconds inbetween and divide them by three, you know about how many kilometres there are inbetween you and the storm :)
Dabadi-Dabadie chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
Awww Fred and George left :( oh well at least she'll see them again :D. Brilliant mate!
Sibella daughter of Artemis chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is such a sweet story :)
Stella Malodi chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
The time between the 'flash' and the 'boom' depends on how far away the storm is. (This is because light travels faster than sound... The further away something is, the longer it takes to get there, and the more obvious speed differences become. In fact, here's a nice metaphor for you: Okay, let's say you've got two cars. One always travels at 60mph, and one always travels at 30mph. The 60mph car is always going to get there first, but if the cars are only going twenty feet, you're not going to notice much of a difference. However, if the cars are going a mile, the 30mph car will get there a full minute after the 60mph car. You can also turn that around. If you know that both cars left from the same place at the same time, and they are moving at a constant speed, you can figure out how far away their starting point was from the extra time it took the slower thing to get there (So, in this example... You start a timer when the 60mph car gets to the destination. If the 30mph car gets there one minute later, you know that they started one mile away.) Okay... I'm not sure I actually explained that well. Sorry for the impromptu math lesson, I guess? Bottom line: the time between the flash and the boom is related to how far away the lightning strike was... I actually just looked it up, and the site I found said that for every five seconds you count, the storm is about one mile away.) Anyway, this is actually a little nit-picky review... When Hermione's counting the seconds between the lightning and the thunder, she would start at one. You've got her doing a countdown, instead of just counting. Anyway, that was the biggest problem I saw. There were a couple little typos, but overall you did pretty well as far as spelling and grammar go. So... Good job! :) Keep it up!
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Awww, that was lovely. Especially the end, where he gave her his blanket! Great work :)
Aoi of the Anarchy chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Really good story. I love the relationship between Fred ansd Hermione in all harry potter fanfics, and I think this one was really good. Great story!
CMDRHill chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Oh my gosh I am going to cry!

This is SOOO sweet!
Dancing-Souls chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Awe I loved this it became such a beautiful friendship! Man it makes me want to cry!