Reviews for The End of the Line
watlocked chapter 10 . 2/7/2014
I love the way you write Buck - you do so well with it! Loved this story, and the revenge on Brody was well planned out; fascinating. I love these two stories, and I would definitely read a third if you wrote it!
Black Hawk chapter 10 . 9/19/2012
Wow, this was a great sequel! I love how Buck never even touched Brody, yet made him suffer all the same. He got his comeuppance! What a great end. I'm so sorry to hear about your father. I can't believed you'd even remember you had a fic to post after something like that, much less updating it! I hope you're doing well, sweetie. I look forward to reading more Young Riders stories from you. I grew up with the show so it holds a special place in my heart. I hope you write more about Buck! :) Thank you again for writing and sharing!
rororogers chapter 10 . 8/1/2012
Finally got around to reading this last chapter. I loved the way you ended it ... and yes I think Buck needs a 'Twu wuv' but you know who I think his twu wuv is and that really wouldn't work in this story line now would it ;)
Sunnybrook Leah chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
I waited until the very end of your story to write a comment. Your whole story is wonderful. You have such a keen grasp on the west, great writing, you really captured Buck's tortured soul and need for retribution. Excellent way you had Buck seek out justice for the injuries inflicted. Love your writing.
Gina77 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Yeah, maybe another story in the works with a happy love story ending?
signefalls chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Such a satisfying end, my friend :) Very true to who Buck is in his quiet and reserved manner. So relieved that he's beginning to put it all behind him, and yes... Twu wuv!
brankel1 chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Love is home.
flutegirl.anita chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Great story! I think this Buck needs a true love!
BrilliantDarkness chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
Yes you do need to find him a twu wuv but at least he has found some peace. Wonderful chapter and I do love his own acceptance of what he had done. The others would not feel burdened by it but I find it sweet him wanting to spare him all the same. Wonderful my dear friend!-J
CindyPio chapter 10 . 6/21/2012
This story was such a good read and your last two chapters pulled everything together and wrapped it all up. I appreciated that while you allowed Buck to move on with his life, he still recognizes that he "crossed the line." I look forward to reading a story where you find 'twu wuv' for Buck.
signefalls chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
So exactly what I hoped for and more. I could see all this through my mind's eye, you had the mood,the tension and the emotion described so well! and though the pond separates us, my heart is with you, my friend.
brankel1 chapter 9 . 6/19/2012
Excellent job.I am so sorry for your prayers will be with you.I lost my dad in think of him everyday.
Gina77 chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Great chapter! Sorry for your loss.
CindyPio chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Not only did this all work, it worked very well! While I'm certain we all look forward to the next part of your story, I don't think any of your readers would expect it anytime soon. Thank you for sharing, it helps me to remember that all of you who write these marvelous stories are real people with real lives, real tragedies and real joys! God bless you - I will be adding you to my prayers.
BrilliantDarkness chapter 9 . 6/18/2012
Oh this was a wonderful "To the Pain". I am amazed that you were able to focus at all with the emotional strain you have been under. As always I send my hugs and love across the pond to you!-J