Reviews for Rain Wine
Kanata Fujiwara chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Great story; loved the plot twist. I think you could have focused more on Joanna, though, given that she was listed as a main character. Anyway, please keep writing—I especially look forward to any Joanna-centric fics you might have. She doesn't get nearly enough attention in the Trek universe. Thank you for posting!
KayEsse chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Hi there, didn't know you wrote as well. I loved this, and it is making me want to read Crisis on Centaurus...I know I have it somewhere ...so many TOS books over the years...stopped collecting them around #87 I think. You really surprised me with McCoy, thinking that he would be upset seeing Spock there...poor Joanna being drugged..Love the humour as well with Jim and Spock...

Great story...
kykyxstandler chapter 6 . 8/17/2012
awesome love it
mc chapter 6 . 6/20/2012
this is even better than i dreamt!

wonderful xharacter writing and rythm , and the most wonderful thing is: i have NO idea where this is going!

thanks for sharing this is grrrrreat!

mc morrrrrre pllllease!
trekkie1701 chapter 6 . 6/13/2012
Shucks, I was hoping for a bones freakout but its cool that he accepts him as family. It seemed quick, maybe expand a little more in the characters, setting, and plot, ect. A great first piece for ST, the plot twists and the way you took the story was great and unexpected, which is good, keeps readers guessing and invokes intrigue. Hope to see more ST fictions in the future and see your growth in writing in the fandom )
trekkie1701 chapter 5 . 6/13/2012
Wow, you keep me guessing. Totally not what I thought. Confused there at the beginning but toward the end I facepalmed. Awesome and Im totally diggin it!
trekkie1701 chapter 4 . 6/12/2012
OMG thats perfect! better than how I thought it would happen )
mc chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
this is the best most fun fff in a thousand years! many thanks for the breatj of heavznly fresh air and plse moooore!
trekkie1701 chapter 3 . 6/10/2012
hehehe I cant wait to see McCoys reaction! Ive always liked the idea of spock/joanna more than kirk/joanna because it would make Bones McCoy flustered and hilarious. I couldnt help but think it was mushy cause this is spock. However since Im thinking this is after the TMP plot line it would make sense cause he would have embraced his human self. Loving it and hope for more asap!

ps I have read crisis on centaris and thought there should have been more Joanna&McCoy moments. I think its cool that you thought of this plot line based on the events in that novel too. )
Hella Jelena chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Wow, more please! Joanna appears far too seldom in FF, I'm excited about this story. I also like your Spock and Kirk.
AllTheSnakes chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Uhm... This is very promising!

Waiting for the next chapters!