Reviews for Welcome Changes
curlysue chapter 4 . 10/10
Hi, I realize you haven't updated this story for a couple of years but I cannot express how surprised I was to see such a unique character. Both shy and hardworking as well as intelligent. But not the type to show off... I just really want to see more. Pleeeeeeeease? I really like what your doing with the characters everything. Please try, keeping my fingers crossed x
Madi-Taylor16 chapter 4 . 1/13
I definitely want more to this story. I am just as intrigued with Ms. Andres as Mr. Stark if not more (probably more.) Plus Tony's reactions to her are excellent and their relationship is very interesting. I really love the confrontations between them. They seem to be the most revealing moments, as far as insight into the characters go. Plus, the contrast between Pepper and Riley is very entertaining. I love the mystery, and the little clues here and there (Tony wishing he was Sherlock ;)) continuosly spike curiosity and interest. Well done so far, and please continue this.
Dessie chapter 4 . 9/23/2014
I like the start of this. Like a lot. You should keep writing! I would be looking forward to future chapters if you are still continuing this.
Bloodredcandy chapter 4 . 7/25/2014
Please tell me you're going to continue this, it's great
New.York.Celt chapter 4 . 11/6/2013
Lovely story! (:
SilverWildRiver chapter 4 . 10/13/2013
Are you going to continue with this story, because its good? PM me
Lokisarmyforever chapter 4 . 7/31/2013
Can't wait love the story
FemmeFatality chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
I love this story and can't wait for the next update! I physically cringe whenever Riley is back into a corner and feel so protective of her! Please update soon and good luck with school!
ICan'tThinkOfACleverUsername chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Lovely story so far and I can't wait for an update... I also like the reference to Sherlock Holmes because it's ironic that the actor Robert Downey Jr. played both Iron Man and Holmes.
Holly L. Jensen chapter 4 . 5/28/2013
Wow the relationship between the two is so different than any fic I've read and I love it. It shows that no matter how great people think Tony is, he does have a rough side. Please keep going!
Lorna Roxen chapter 4 . 5/22/2013
Love this fic! Update soon!
4321vdg chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
Actually I believe collins is her maiden name she simply hypened it when she married tony's dad so her having the middle name of elizabeth is highly probable
Chulips chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
If find this story great and the way you write Riley's feelings is pretty intense so I enjoy reading it.
I also happen to like your OC and the fact that to me you kept Tony in character and I appreciate that.

I'm happy to see it was updated recently,

AllyCatt12 chapter 4 . 5/19/2013
Looved it like always! Can't wait for the next one :D
blown-transistor chapter 4 . 5/18/2013
Oooh and the plot thickens! I totally forgot to review the last chapter. Eep! Can't wait to read more.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »