Reviews for Time-Space is Magic: PART 2 - Just Like a Muffin!
The Idealist 33 chapter 4 . 2/23/2013
Dang! This just keeps getting more and more interesting.
The Idealist 33 chapter 3 . 2/23/2013
Oh! It's getting good! That part with Rarity was pretty good too. I loved it.
The Idealist 33 chapter 2 . 2/23/2013
Man! This story is really good. I love the 9th Doctor. He should get more credibility. Did you know that the actor is going to be the villain in Thor 2.
The Idealist 33 chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Finally got around to reading this. Really good! I'm curious as to why people wouldn't want to read this. It's awesome. Plus there are hardly any other stories for the 9th Doctor as a pony.
Rose Tyler2 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Nice JOB! I love how you conveyed the Doctor's sweet, gentle emotions. I enjoyed reading it very much. Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/6/2013
OMG, thank you for updating the story, i was worried you stopped doing it, i really enjoyed this chapter, i was half expecting you'd make 9 use either John Smith or Time turner as his alias, but thats just my opinion, anyways, i hope to see more of this story, its, to quote 9, Fantastic!
Anakin Mario Son43 chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Autons. Definitly Autons.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Such an amazing thing, I love the 9th Doctor and its good to find a doctor whooves fic with him, he needs more love, so thank you for doing this, keep up the good work, and please dont stop the story, I know others would agree. With love and tolerance- Equinox Greyheart.