Reviews for We Thought It Was A Wonderful Day
SubZeroChimera chapter 3 . 4/3
This made me laugh my arse off, thanks!
Dreams In Azure chapter 3 . 12/3/2014
For a few minutes after reading this, I literally couldn't speak from laughing too hard. Thanks for writing this, it was well written, Riki was hysterically funny and, over all, was ridiculously amusing. Excellent work!
Angel Of Darkness And Light chapter 3 . 11/14/2013
That was amusing as hell. XD Nice work.
Archsage12 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh jeez, this is hilarious XD I love your writing, it's very good and descriptive and captures the mood of the story very well. I have one little complaint, though. Reyn's name is 'Reyn', not 'Ryen'. Other than that, I didn't see any grammar or spelling errors (but that's just me. I'm as blind to grammar and spelling as a bat.) and I really enjoyed reading this! Keep it up! :)

Archsage :D
Nicola chapter 3 . 6/24/2012
HAHAHAHA! Brilliant! The humour was simple, yet it worked so well with those guys! Xenoblade is so deserving of stories like this!

Funny how an event can go soooooo wrong...The image of dismay on Dunban,Ryhn and Shulk's faces when the last sleeping bag was unvieled...Priceless!

Hope to read more from you soon...Xenoblade, preferably!
LuckyBlackCat chapter 3 . 6/20/2012
Really entertaining end :) I love when Vangarre pops up, he's amazing. It was nice to see Melia and Avalanche Abassy too :)
Krylancelo chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
Poor guys! Aww they did that all for nothing. One thing I don't like about this game - esp the Bionis leg, was the massive amounts of high, crazy lvl creatures. My poor lvl 15 team trying to run away for that lvl 60 monstrosity made me nearly give up on this game. My first 20 times out there it showed up every time! I need to finish this game, I'm playing around digit 1-5 at the moment.

I liked your fic, cute and fun!
Some Random Tosser chapter 3 . 6/17/2012
I think I'd be like Dunban at the end if I had to go through all that.
Krylancelo chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
Poor guys! I like your fic so far. All you need is Melia to somehow show up at Fiora's doorstep. I hope you update this!
xxIcyAngelxx chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
The last part had me laughing, lmao! I swear. Didn't know I could laugh so early at the first line with Riki on the window XD Oh I can't wait for their reactions with poor Dunban being so disheveled ]
Some Random Tosser chapter 2 . 6/11/2012
Heh heh heh heh heh... nice.

This is pretty damn funny. I look forward to the last chapter.
LuckyBlackCat chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
"Dunban, it's your fault if we die, man,"

THIS LINE. THIS LINE. I can't stop laughing.

Our heroes are having an unfortunate time...I think you've got them spot on, especially Sharla and Riki :)

I'm looking forward to the final chapter.
LadyK chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
I love your humor xDDDD

Dunban is stuck with such an unreliable group for a short trip turned disaster. The part when Reyn/Shulk couldnt' hear each over the rain cracked me up! I cannot believe how funny this entire thing is, it's hilarious. Such a good story, keep writing!

Poor Dunban xD