Reviews for Chronicle The 4th Member
saashi samy chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
interesting Oc

i like
Dhandler19 chapter 1 . 5/7/2014
I really like this and admire your need to keep your story from interfering with the original, but it's fan fiction you should let yourself go and see where it takes you.

Anyway, this is a very good beginning and fun to see the story unfold through another character's POV.
JuneIsAMonth18 chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
You should continue!
Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This definitely has potential. Pretty good exposition in the first chapter, sets up the mood nicely. I do have one comment, though. You said in the summary that your character wouldn't conflict with the footage in the movie, but his little chat with Andrew at school seems to contradict that statement. I don't think it was specified whether or not the camera was on, so I could be wrong on this. My advice would be for you to go ahead and let him be in the film and just make this an AU, unless you already have the whole story written out in your head (or on paper). Also, I don't think this story has to be classified as a crossover, seeing as all you're doing is adding an OC. Regardless whether or not you take the above advice, this is a good start to something that could definitely become a great story.

Sincerely, Garjzla abr Eldrvarya Sundavar
Artemis Darkshadow chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Wow, this is really good. I like how you've made it so it fits really well with the original plot without having to worry about the camera filming him and stuff :) Please write more chapters because this is awesome.
Omnidude33 chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Really interesting story! I hope you update soon.