Reviews for Guide to Males
00cLosetFreak00 chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
I ship this so hard. Please continue.
Sukigirl17 chapter 18 . 10/15/2014
I see you haven't updated in a little over 2 years, and I can totally relate to life getting in the way and the flow of inspiration dwindling to a slow trickle, at best. But I'm sure I speak for many other readers when I say that it would truly mean a great deal if you would try to get this story up and running again. Your storytelling was always so inspiring and admirable, just as your character portrayal was nothing but spot on. We miss you and your writing quite a bit, and we're just dying to see where you're going to take this plotline in the future.

If you ever want to talk about inspiration or writer's block or the show or just about anything, I would be more than willing to lend a listening ear. I hope you'll consider coming back :)
Progman chapter 15 . 9/5/2014
This is one the most honest, true-to-series piece of fiction on the site, if not the most. The characterization is beautiful, and it's written in such a way that it's incredibly easy to imagine how it'd be animated. Seriously, this story was just so easy to read it was surprising. I didn't have to suspend my disbelief at all because it was just so accurate. The humor is spot on, as well.

It's both endearing and incredibly genuine. It helps that Bolin is just the best.
SweetPatoot chapter 18 . 7/21/2014
*is in love* ok pls write more
pinky317 chapter 18 . 7/15/2014
Oh my gosh, it's been almost 2 full years since this amazing story has been updated! This is easily my favorite Bolin/ Jinora fanfic ever. I need to know what happens next. You can't just leave us hanging like this, I need more Bolinora moments! Well hopefully you'll find inspiration and start writing this again (PLEEEEASE lol) You're really talented so keep up the awesome writing (again, PLEEEEASE)! :D
Shadow of feels chapter 4 . 5/3/2014
Update this
Shadow of feels chapter 3 . 5/3/2014
Shadow of feels chapter 2 . 5/3/2014
Shadow of feels chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Shadow of feels chapter 18 . 5/3/2014
This story is an inspiration! I've been waiting for this to be updated since April 2013, its May 2014 now and that's more than a year. I keep re-reading chapters to get the pleasurable heart ache I have when I read an awesome story. This may seem crazy but I AM ADDICTED TO YOUR STORY! Please update, please continue, don't leave me hanging. I love bolinora, its the ototp (One true-On true pairing). Whatever you do don't stop this fic.

Wake it up and continue. Do it for all those silent readers out there who love this story and are to lazy, wimpish or heartbroken to review.

Spry chapter 4 . 11/21/2013
So... I know I never reviewed this story, even though I've been secretly stalking it for years. And actually, I'm purty darn sure I never officially subscribed to it either. But here's the truth-

I love this story. I miss this story. I want to give this story a blanket and some hot chocolate and let it take a well-deserved nap on my sofa for a little bit.

BUT- this story has already been taking a nap for WAAY too long, so now I want to splash cold water over it, shove a half-burnt poptart into its hand and demand it gets ready to go to school NOW or so help me I will GROUND it for the REST OF THE YEAR!

So anyway, basically I'm trying to be about as subtle as a brick to the face in telling you WRITE SOME MORE OF DIS STORY. It's awesome. You're awesome. And Spry is the master of awkward reviews, so DO IT.

Hearts and stuff,

ReadingIsSexy15 chapter 18 . 10/13/2013
Very interesting! I'm excited to see how this goes! Keep it up!
CAC chapter 15 . 7/11/2013
Bolin reminds me of me...
freakishly chapter 18 . 2/14/2013
wow, im loving this story. so adorable! i mean, wouldn't it be cute if both of the fabulous bending brothers have girlfriends who were opposite of thier elements?

just a thought, I'm looking forward to more chapters soon! :3