Reviews for Victors
Leonie1988 chapter 4 . 1/9/2014
I love this story so far, I wish you would continue!
Jess chapter 4 . 11/13/2012
Wow! I am in love with your writing! Keep going!
bsloths chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
This is so awesome! I love seeing more of Gale's thoughts about the whole thing and the way they become friends is so organic and even sweet. Great chapter!
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
This chapter was really great! You've really opened up her character, I love it! And you've kept her in character perfectly, all of her lines are just like her. You've done excellently with her character. Well done! I hope there's more!
xx Abbey
crimewars chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
the last part
that's funny.
ok i reallyreallyreally love your writing and i HOPE that i'm about half as good as you are, but i dont know. and this fic is perfect and so is surviving (which is like one of my favorite fanfics. ever.) and i just aaah i just love this ok please continue and please update as soon as you can.
TheHungerGamesFan01 chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Lol great chapter! U
salanderjade chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
I'm going to bite my tongue after typing this review..because my status as a Peeta fangirl will be in serious jeopardy.

You're making me like Gale (alot)...I mean I tolerate him now because I've written a couple of fics about him..but you're making me have warm fuzzy thoughts...Darn you!

That chapter of Surviving was one of my favorites...I love how you're giving us the flip side of that chapter now...Johanna tries so hard to be a hardass...but that's not who she is.

Your interactions between her and Gale remind me of her and Finnick. Somebody is actually taking the time to look beyond the facade that she presents to the world and see her...the fact that it's Gale..just makes it a thousand times better.

Plutarch needs to be locked in a room somewhere and only brought out on special occasions. He is more dense than concrete. God bless him. I love the comparison that you're drawing with Gale and the Victors. He went through a different trial by fire...but was just as badly burned. You have two very broken people who are just trying to pick up the pieces the best way that they can...and are finding themselves doing it! Beautiful! Absolutely stunning! More (please)
intrepidity-and-dandelions chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
This was amazing, as usual! You're brilliant, you know? You get into these characters' heads perfectly, better than anyone. These could have been written by the great Ms Collins herself!
You're amazing. These were perfect.
xx Abbey
bsloths chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
I love the idea of Gale being a Victor, now, too. I think you brought that up before but it comes across nicely here. And I love the little nod to Effie and Haymitch! I'm really excited to read about how Gale and Johanna became Gale and Johanna!
salanderjade chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
You managed to point out several things in this chapter that I had missed...somehow!
I never considered that Gale would be in the same boat as the Victors...but it makes sense. With one exception...his situation wasn't kill or be killed. He chose to design that bomb, he chose to use his hunting knowledge to design a plan to maximize losses. He planned to use innocents as bait, knowing that their blood would be spilled right along with the ones they were luring in. So in a very profound way, his situation is worse.

I love the characterization of Johanna. I seriously hope that Jenna Malone takes a glance through your fics to get the idea of how Johanna is 'supposed to be" because you have her down cold. I love the fact that she keeps going back to Finnick. Those two had a special relationship, not the kind that he shared with Annie...but the kind where they depended on each other, they counted on each other. That would be a difficult bond to break. These two just make a whole lot of sense and are very quickly becoming my favorite AU ship...Nobody writes a Suzanne Collins character better than you. Somehow, you get in there and you figure out their emotions, their motivations, their deepest fears and highest joys...excellently done.

Don't let discourage you from writing what is in your mind and heart! Continue to put your stories out and people will continue to read them and be happy! Nuff said! :)
crimewars chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
this is amazing ok
fireicegirl16 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
I dnt get it! Are gale and johanna together or not?
TheHungerGamesFan01 chapter 3 . 7/7/2012
Awesome! I love this story! UPDATE SOOON PLEASE!
narwhayley chapter 2 . 7/2/2012
Yay! I love love loved the Johanna and Peeta conversation. Everyone was completely in character and everything. Even when you write her thoughts Johanna is still amazing. Like her little one liners to Peeta to help lighten him up are spot on and everything. It is so awesome how awesome you write haha. Everything is completely believable. And I know you never ever take requests, but I really hope you keep going with this story. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
narwhayley chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wow amazing chapter. I love the conversation and relationship between Johanna and Haymitch. So fun to read and you write everything in character and whatnot. Love the Johanna Gale relationship in general too haha. And your writing is so awesome, clean, and easy to read. Like how you can not use names and i still understand everything. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP