Reviews for Just a Servant
Ryeweeahsnayeh chapter 7 . 1/15
! This whole story is amazing but the titles just astonished me. Wow. Nice job!
yummypie193 chapter 7 . 1/13
Awesome. I love this story.
Guest chapter 6 . 12/29/2016
I just want to say I think you're a really great writer. I've been enjoying your Merlin and Robin Hood fics and I will certainly be reading more of your work! You have a great talent.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Really enjoying this story. I always thought the show should have dealt more with the issue of slavery. Also really like Kay and Wart's friendship as a foil of Merlin and Arthur's.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/28/2016
Great idea to include slavery
Guest chapter 2 . 12/27/2016
Really interesting concept here. I wish the show had addressed it more, it would have been such a real part of medieval life. Great work
spinnerofdark chapter 7 . 6/28/2016
Not the usual fics, and it stands out more because of it.
dreamkeaper chapter 2 . 6/20/2016
A very very good story. Just wanted you to know that it seems like people all over the world like it. I'm from a little town in Austria. I hope one day you will write another story like this one.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
A very poignant story, well written and makes one think. Congrats and thanks for sharing
tanithlipsky chapter 7 . 6/5/2016
nice
Nerdoreek chapter 7 . 2/6/2016
Although I love the subtle brotherly affection between Merlin and Arthur in the show, I start bawling when it's said plainly aloud. Is it weird to become so invested in someone else's friendship? God, these two will be the death of me.
You did a wonderful job on this piece. Its going to be one of my favorite Merlin and Arthur's Epic Bromance stories. Keep writing!
madisonlevine chapter 7 . 1/18/2016
love this Xx
Kat chapter 7 . 9/8/2015
Very good story! I thought it was well done and the characters were in character enough. Also, about the last line: is it Smallville?
ChristinatheElf chapter 7 . 7/3/2015
This was brilliantly done. The exploration of social inequality and Arthur's passion to change that really made this story worth reading multiple times.
Phantom Ice chapter 7 . 5/24/2015
I know this was finished years ago, but that last line... I had to comment.
"It has to be true. Our friendship is the stuff of legends."
That was absolutely amazing. I loved it because, well, it's true, but Arthur cant know that, except here he does because he knows what Merlin means to him, and he knows it's too big to be left out. It's wonderful. A really hopeful ending.
Good Luck!