Reviews for Call Me Phoenix
unicornboo chapter 2 . 1/1
Awwwww Maya's such a cheat!
Great start!
Ersatz Writer chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
... OK, that bottom half was weird. But it made me laugh.
Toilet chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
" Remember what Mia said about asking questions? " — uhh... ask more? XD

Wow, update! *does a happy dance* I haven't reviewed before, I don't think, but I did read and I remember going "darn it! This person needs to update!" at the time And now you have!

Hoping for more soon! Come on, you GOT tooooooo! Pretty please? With Samurai Dogs on top? Don't leave us at a cliffhanger until DD comes out! XD
Rufioh Nitram chapter 6 . 8/10/2013
Bangarang. :)
6GunSally chapter 6 . 8/11/2013
One: the Hyatt isn't soundproof...
Two: did you write Edgeworth as some sort of male escort that runs his service out of hotel rooms?

No, really, I got a little lost in chapter 6...
6GunSally chapter 2 . 8/11/2013
AHAHjajahaahahsh!

Drunk Edgeworth... What's with his accent? It was weird, but I laughed so much other people nearby shot quizzical looks this direction.
Nerdoc chapter 5 . 4/10/2013
This is amazing! You should continue this fanfic, really. I'm not quite a fan of the pairing but gosh, now I'm finding it perfect a bit... In other words: this fanfic is genius. 3
Sheryl E W chapter 5 . 3/13/2013
Yay, relieved to get this next part so quickly. I'm fascinated as to what is going on, more please!
supersexyghotmew95 chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
PEARL GOD what is wrong with her
Sheryl E W chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Yay, exciting moment! More please :o)
Vampirelle chapter 4 . 3/12/2013
Oh damn, phone call, phone call! I would totally love it if they talked dirty on the phone, so un-edgeworth-y! By the way, drunk edgeworth is awesome. Keep it up girl!
anon-san chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
ahaha, homestuck. yes. good. I LOVE THIS 3
littleblueclovers chapter 2 . 6/19/2012
The whole bottom half of the chapter, I was just like:

"WHAAAAAAT THAAAAA FUUUUUUUUUUUU-"

Yep. XD
Sheryl E W chapter 2 . 6/15/2012
Made me smile!
Misothing chapter 2 . 6/12/2012
omg! I love this fanfic, it's so funny and cute. Can't wait till the next chapter!