Reviews for Oblique Angles
orange pies chapter 1 . 8/5
very enjoyable read! :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 11/16/2014
ok i just read this story for the first time fifteen minutes ago, and i reread it again and i am still smiling. this is so ridiculously sweet yet ridiculously in-character! also loved the real and imaginary appearances dino made, and i love how chrome is a knitter, and i love how emotionally klutzy hibari is, and i LOVE the scene where she smiles at him and he frantically goes back to get her present. it was just so very sweet and also so very him. thank you for writing this.
kalmaegi chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Big Brother Dino! Ahhh, he's so sweet. And Hibari being such an awkward dork that his expression is probably the only thing saving him...pffft cute.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 9/30/2014
nice
Tikitorch559 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
love this!
Moon's Smile chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Wow. I loved this. Cute and sweet. And I literally died at the "The book gave birth to it when he wasn't looking," part. xD

Wonderful job. :)
Drika-Veras chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
OMG! Even Hibari Kyoya, THE Hibari Kyoya, can be nice sometimes
I'm in shock xD
The fic is great, I guess that the only inaccuracy is that Chrome (in the future) is much more mature and shyless (I really think that in the future she and Hibari become something closer to friends)
Well, the fic is great! I've gave my message ;]
Tonibelle chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This is like the third or fourth time I've read this and I still enjoy every bit. Definitely one of my favorites ever :D
wooden cards chapter 1 . 10/27/2012
I like the way you depicted 1896 - it was a subtle kind of portrayal which I thought suited them aptly. Good job!
A Midsummer chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Ahahaha! He raises back to reclaim the present in breakneck speed. Hibari can be so cute. Sometimes.
Tonibelle chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
Please write more 1896 fics. The fandom will appreciate more excellently in-character written pieces such as this one :D
Tonibelle chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
I can't believe this has only 9 reviews, and that the author has only 1 KHR story. This is one of the best 1896 fanfics I've read. Well-written, too. :D
kasumi319 chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
lol that's really cute he wants to "bite himself to death" I like the Hibari-Dino relationship with the "proud daddy eyes" as well, nice job :)
Andelevion chapter 1 . 6/23/2012
I really like the part where Hibari drops the article of clothing he was buying and thinks, what the f*** am I doing. It's funny.
GirlProdigy chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
Well done. I look forward to seeing more of your works.