Reviews for Beauty and the Doom
TJ Grimm chapter 7 . 10/4
All he wants is to see your scared but still beautiful face. Doom is too much of a perfectionist. I love this story and can't wait for another update.
Micki Richards chapter 7 . 10/3
I think you should make your chapters longer. Anyhoo great chapter. I love where this is going. Please update soon.
vpalumbo2391 chapter 7 . 9/24
Lol, be careful what you wish for king. Lol i loke forward to seeing what happens next.
g1rldraco7 chapter 7 . 9/24
Oh my gosh! This is just amazing, hope you update soon! 3 3 3 3
Emme Tanner chapter 6 . 9/23
Gosh. This is amazing! Best incarnation of Beauty And The Beast ever! Really would like it if you updated ASAP.
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 9/2
GAH! Epic cliffhanger! Seriously?! LoL You're killin' me! Oh I hope you update! Pretty please? with cookies? XD Loved Reed's comeback though with the "why would I do that?" LoL.
Waruitenshi chapter 5 . 9/2
"after the feeding arm caught on fire"?! LMMFAO! X'D Oh... OH! I laughed so hard at that! XD It was oddly yet wonderfully unexpected and hilarious! I do hope you keep writing this pairing and fic! I really look forward to reading it as it is such an underdone pairing. X3 The end of the chapter had me feeling sad for Doom. I do so love him and his character.
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 9/2
LoL Doom is such a drama queen XD I love it!
Waruitenshi chapter 3 . 9/2
X3 Awww! So cute! I love Herbie! So awesome how you worked him in!
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 9/2
Lmmfao! I love this! The way Doom and Reed behave and converse is really fun to read! X3
Victor Maximoff chapter 6 . 8/16
Yikes. Poor Reed. Hope there's more coming soon.
Emme chapter 6 . 8/12
Wow! Now what? Looking forward to more.
g1rldraco7 chapter 6 . 7/6
Oh man curiosity killed the cat man. Poor Richards
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Yeay update :-D
Awesome story, I only wish you would make the chapters longer
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 3/24/2014
Oooooo! It's heating up already! Love it! X3 Can't wait to see what happens next! I look forward to the upcoming chapter(s) of your lovely tale. :3 Stay awesome!