Reviews for Beauty and the Doom
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 3/24
Oooooo! It's heating up already! Love it! X3 Can't wait to see what happens next! I look forward to the upcoming chapter(s) of your lovely tale. :3 Stay awesome!
Waruitenshi chapter 3 . 3/24
Awww! That's so cute! X3 Doom can be a real cutie when he wants to be. He's a lot nicer than people realize, but mostly because I think you have to make the effort to get to know him. Hot genius types are always such a fun challenge. ;3 Keep up the great work!
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 3/24
Ooooo! LOL This is getting more fun by the chapter! XD Doom plue Reed plus slash, you just know it's gonna be good! X3

I do so enjoy a good hate to love SL.
Waruitenshi chapter 1 . 3/24
GIYAH! This is an interesting premise! I look forward to reading more! X3
ray zack chapter 2 . 12/20/2013
Add something that make more best..
Tea Party Of Death chapter 4 . 9/22/2013
WRITE MORE PLEEEASSSSE!
person chapter 3 . 3/31/2013
Hi I like this fic. It actually is well-written, considering how cracky the premise sounds. Looking forward to more, and also, it seems you posted chapter one twice. Would love to see chapter two! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
I love the way this is going so far! Keep up the great work!
Guest chapter 2 . 10/23/2012
love this so far! update soon!
love the way you've changed the story to make it your own, much more in character i think then if you had used the original exactly
;p
Guest chapter 1 . 10/11/2012
keep writing
Pheonix Reaper chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
Oh, this is a brilliant idea! I adore tales like this (of the fairy variety), and the way you wrote this actually sounds like a fairy tale I can't wait 'til you update! D