Reviews for Beauty and the Doom
Blooming-Sunshine chapter 11 . 7/10
More more more :-D keep going. This is AWESOME
g1rldraco7 chapter 10 . 7/10
OOOO man blood will spill, you go King Victor!
Waruitenshi chapter 9 . 5/27
GAH! I hope they make it back to one another! X3 SO PSYCHED!
Waruitenshi chapter 7 . 5/27
YAY! So glad you added more chapters! 3 I was so worried you wouldn't! Oh! I LOVE Doom's eyes! They're such a beautiful shade of green!
g1rldraco7 chapter 9 . 5/23
Aww man poor Dr Doom T.T
Waruitenshi chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
GIYAH! I LOVED this chapter! X3 You've got quite the story going! I excitedly look forward to what you'll write next! Keep up the great work and happy holidays!
Waruitenshi chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Oooooo! X3 DUN DUN DUUUNN! I love the development between two characters when they begin feeling romantic goodness for one another! LoL And the end to this chapter has such a fun twist! X3 Can't wait to see what happens next!
g1rldraco7 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Aww that's so sweet, but it looks like Latveria will be at war if these fishsticks think they can take Reed!
Mitchell chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
I always liked Beauty and the Beast. It was always my favorite fairy tale. This Reed and Doom spin on it is really nice. This pairing is really good. Maybe when you finish this story, you can do another one for this pairing, like The Little Mermaid. Reed could be a merman and fall for Victor, the human prince.
TJ Grimm chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
All he wants is to see your scared but still beautiful face. Doom is too much of a perfectionist. I love this story and can't wait for another update.
Micki Richards chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
I think you should make your chapters longer. Anyhoo great chapter. I love where this is going. Please update soon.
vpalumbo2391 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Lol, be careful what you wish for king. Lol i loke forward to seeing what happens next.
g1rldraco7 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Oh my gosh! This is just amazing, hope you update soon! 3 3 3 3
Emme Tanner chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Gosh. This is amazing! Best incarnation of Beauty And The Beast ever! Really would like it if you updated ASAP.
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
GAH! Epic cliffhanger! Seriously?! LoL You're killin' me! Oh I hope you update! Pretty please? with cookies? XD Loved Reed's comeback though with the "why would I do that?" LoL.