Reviews for Beauty and the Doom
Waruitenshi chapter 8 . 12/17/2015
GIYAH! I LOVED this chapter! X3 You've got quite the story going! I excitedly look forward to what you'll write next! Keep up the great work and happy holidays!
Waruitenshi chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
Oooooo! X3 DUN DUN DUUUNN! I love the development between two characters when they begin feeling romantic goodness for one another! LoL And the end to this chapter has such a fun twist! X3 Can't wait to see what happens next!
g1rldraco7 chapter 8 . 12/12/2015
Aww that's so sweet, but it looks like Latveria will be at war if these fishsticks think they can take Reed!
Mitchell chapter 7 . 12/5/2015
I always liked Beauty and the Beast. It was always my favorite fairy tale. This Reed and Doom spin on it is really nice. This pairing is really good. Maybe when you finish this story, you can do another one for this pairing, like The Little Mermaid. Reed could be a merman and fall for Victor, the human prince.
TJ Grimm chapter 7 . 10/4/2015
All he wants is to see your scared but still beautiful face. Doom is too much of a perfectionist. I love this story and can't wait for another update.
Micki Richards chapter 7 . 10/3/2015
I think you should make your chapters longer. Anyhoo great chapter. I love where this is going. Please update soon.
vpalumbo2391 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Lol, be careful what you wish for king. Lol i loke forward to seeing what happens next.
g1rldraco7 chapter 7 . 9/24/2015
Oh my gosh! This is just amazing, hope you update soon! 3 3 3 3
Emme Tanner chapter 6 . 9/23/2015
Gosh. This is amazing! Best incarnation of Beauty And The Beast ever! Really would like it if you updated ASAP.
Waruitenshi chapter 6 . 9/2/2015
GAH! Epic cliffhanger! Seriously?! LoL You're killin' me! Oh I hope you update! Pretty please? with cookies? XD Loved Reed's comeback though with the "why would I do that?" LoL.
Waruitenshi chapter 5 . 9/2/2015
"after the feeding arm caught on fire"?! LMMFAO! X'D Oh... OH! I laughed so hard at that! XD It was oddly yet wonderfully unexpected and hilarious! I do hope you keep writing this pairing and fic! I really look forward to reading it as it is such an underdone pairing. X3 The end of the chapter had me feeling sad for Doom. I do so love him and his character.
Waruitenshi chapter 4 . 9/2/2015
LoL Doom is such a drama queen XD I love it!
Waruitenshi chapter 3 . 9/2/2015
X3 Awww! So cute! I love Herbie! So awesome how you worked him in!
Waruitenshi chapter 2 . 9/2/2015
Lmmfao! I love this! The way Doom and Reed behave and converse is really fun to read! X3
Victor Maximoff chapter 6 . 8/16/2015
Yikes. Poor Reed. Hope there's more coming soon.