Reviews for If It Wasn't For You
where she went chapter 35 . 4/10
Crazy plot, but real good.
Guest chapter 35 . 11/19/2013
Cute story! I got a little teary there at the end
Azabeth Or Otherwise chapter 13 . 9/30/2013
Yeah! I waited for that moment since you made it clear Sam had a crush on Logan ) Nice funny moment amidst all this angst. But I do like drama in your story. You're surprised the most angsty of yours is the most popular, but you're really good here with the dramatics and you make it very realistic, all the reactions and hurt in the situation when there're no easy way out. This makes a good read.

On other note, I can't quite buy Logan becoming an actor because we know how he resented the life his parents led, the press and papparazzi, and how he valued his privacy for that matter, so this moment is OOC I think, but for the purposes of the fic, I can deal with that. But "Paradise Beach"? Such a cheesy title, seems like this is a very very bad movie. And you describe Logan as an A-class actor in serious films, so maybe other title would work better, something more subtle? Aside fron that, like I said, a good read!
TinkStar87 chapter 35 . 5/11/2013
Okay i sooo LOVED this chapter, a great way to end the story, but i have got to say one thing...NO, IT'S OVER! *laughs* Anyway this was a great story with a bit of a roller coaster ride thrown in, but still an amazing story. Great job, read ya later ;)
spk chapter 35 . 5/9/2013
Great story! Enjoyed every minute of it. :)
silvergrrrl chapter 35 . 5/9/2013
Very enjoyable story, and loved seeing an ending that was happy, yet didn't try to move things along too fast and too far.
I wouldn't mind seeing a one-shot set perhaps at TJ's college graduation or wedding, just so we can see everyone's (hopefully) happily-ever-afters.
DidiSummers chapter 35 . 5/4/2013
Hi!
Great ending! Actually it was a great/wonderful story...

see ya! :D
delphine05 chapter 35 . 5/4/2013
I love all your stories and this one was really really wonderfull hope to read you again very very soon thanks for all of your work you rock
Thanksssssddddddd
At soon
Angel chapter 35 . 5/4/2013
I like this chapter it is nice to see everyone getting along and being happy. I like that they each said what they are thankful for. I like how they have all changed through the story. I have really liked this story and I would love for you to do a sequel to see how Logan and Veronica do in the future and I would hope that they remain happy and get married also I would like to see more MaDi and see where T.J and Antonio's relationship goes
southrnbygrace chapter 35 . 5/3/2013
End...but...I don't want it to end.

It's been an incredible ride though. As always your fics are the best anywhere.
DevilJolie chapter 35 . 5/3/2013
I can't believe it is over! I love that you chose to end it with a blended family Thanksgiving. Thank you for a great story. :)
LoVefan1123 chapter 35 . 5/3/2013
Loved the ending.
HoneyBee1 chapter 35 . 5/3/2013
Awwwh, the end! It's so bittersweet that they have their happy ending. It's a rarity to have this good feeling in the end. Thank you for creating this wonderful fic.
DalWriter chapter 34 . 4/28/2013
Cute trip down memory lane. I was waiting for one or the other to pull them into the girls' bathroom but as adults that would be problematic.

Have we really seen the new crush? I'm trying to place him.

I think you skipped over Mac's new job & how that's coming about but I understand why you did it . . . interests of time / space. Some scenes just have to get cut. I'm on a MaDi kick right now so I was disappointed.

FWIW, I'd read a sequel / follow up story.
RedJane12 chapter 34 . 4/27/2013
Great chapter! I love how you write L & TJ - it is quite touching... And nice 'back to Neptune High' moment for L & V too. It was cute they were just handholding and kissing far tamer than they'd have been when they were actually enrolled there...
Only one chapter left? Nooooo... I'll miss this story...