Reviews for Personal Mission
Ladytrad chapter 20 . 6/9/2013
Such a great story! On to the next one! :)
Ladytrad chapter 14 . 6/7/2013
I searched for the quote "back in black" but haven't found it... :( ;)
SinginPrincess chapter 20 . 3/26/2013
I really enjoyed reading this story, it was suspenseful and realistic. Poor Mac losing his hand like that... And Jo dealing with it. Your characterization of the team members was spot on!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 20 . 1/5/2013
I absolutely loved this fic. So realistic, so accurate. Please, write more. Please.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 19 . 1/5/2013
Aww. While I really liked this fanfic with all my heart, I had hoped for a tad JAC tenderness/sexiness sometime, too.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 17 . 1/5/2013
Don's hilarious sometimes; I am glad you included that. This is brilliantly written - really. The way you capture their emotions...
McGonagall's Bola chapter 16 . 1/5/2013
Oh Lord... again. :o
McGonagall's Bola chapter 15 . 1/5/2013
Ah, don't regret. I love it. :)
McGonagall's Bola chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
I love the level of emotion you've described here.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 10 . 1/5/2013
I see why Jo's shocked.
McGonagall's Bola chapter 9 . 1/5/2013
This is brilliantly written!
McGonagall's Bola chapter 8 . 1/5/2013
Oh Lord. :o
Myriad-13 chapter 20 . 11/26/2012
You handled this story so well. I fully enjoyed every second of it, even when it was suspenseful and had me chewing on my nails in anticipation, the quality of it all never strayed. I found myself feeling with the characters on every page. I read this on buses, at home, at work I was so absorbed in it. I finally got the time to review to let you know what a success this fic is. Every character was pitch perfect and I enjoyed Mac and Jo's interaction.

The ending chapter was particularly touching to see Mac coping with his issues in the only way he knows how and Jo being right there with him. It was so organic and believable.

Well done!
smuffly chapter 20 . 10/14/2012
That was a thrilling story! Never mind about 'difficult subject matter' - you handled it really well and what you did put in was necessary to the story. It was very brave to take Mac's injury as far as you did and follow the consequences like that, but it worked really well and gave us a chance to see both his strength and his vulnerability. Nice to see Don Flack Sr, and all of your other original characters were great, as always. Plenty for the team to do, and I loved how much Adam was involved (of course!). Trust your plot instincts. They're always good, and your delivery is fantastic.

One more story to go, and then I've read and reviewed 'em all. Talk about a Personal Mission... (Mine's a little more enjoyable than Mac's, though...)

Took me ages to work out that M rated stories didn't appear, by the way. I was missing so many great fics, until I reset my main page!
cornish pasties chapter 20 . 7/11/2012
yet another masterpiece, well done, more the mad cornish pasties