Reviews for Andromeda Black and the Fight for Freedom
LoneTraveler chapter 22 . 1/8
Love prevails! Good job tying up your themes between your Andromedas, so full of heart and wisdom. And your Ted! What a dear heart! I loved the letter on her birthday, and all the help she had from friends and Dumbledore to help her reflect and remember what was important to her. Well done!
TheTinyTimelord chapter 22 . 12/22/2013
Sequel please!this story's awesome and I think that if you made a sequel, that would be great too
Lara1221 chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
Fantastic.
Mrs. Potter51899 chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
Please do as sequel! I have read your stories about teddy and Victoire. Those chapters are so good. When I found out u wrote another story I read it in a day it was so good! Please do a sequel you write so well! Thanks for the stoies!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/5/2012
This really is fantastic, it's great that someone's showing slytherin in a good light for once! You write really well, it flows beautifully :) I enjoyed reading it!
Hallows Searcher chapter 22 . 7/4/2012
This is absolutely incredible! But I'm so sad that I've missed it while you were updating it, but I'm so glad I've finally been able to keep up with it. SEQUEL. PLEASE. JUST. SEQUEL. THAT IS ALL. And I promise this time to keep up with it! Love the story and you!

- Hallows Searcher
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
:3 I think this ending was so sad, but it tied everything together. :/ I'm disappointed its over, but it had to end eventually
FandaticForeverAndAlways chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
Aww! :'( this chapter was teary...but worth an epilogue. I'm glad you wrote it this way. Its simply too good. I could see an old Andromeda who has lived happiness and sorrow altogether and now is healing. She's lost everyone...but has her grandson to support and love. Must be really hard to live with the sad memories...but time heals everything right?
Had great fun reading your fiction starting from the summary till the end of the epilogue.
So long...buh Bye! :) *hugs*
Guest chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
It's been 22 great days reading this :D such a good story!
Katie (it wouldn't let me log in)
Narnia and Harry Potter 4 EVER chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
you ended iy D'; *starts to cry* Its one of the best i have EVER read i loved it im putting you on Author follow because your next story has got to be GOOD
;D
thanks for a AMAZING story
;D
HogwartsDreamer113 chapter 22 . 7/2/2012
What? It's over? A little warning would have been nice. Or maybe you did I just forgot. :(
Anyways, it was a good ending. Sad, though, and I almost cried.
Please write a sequel! Would it be about Ted and Andromeda's married life with little Tonks, or about Andromeda raising Teddy after the war? Maybe you could do one for each... ;) *hint, hint: I think you know what I want. :) *
Keep writing! On to my author's alert you go. :)
Chibi-Lill chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
She found herself in the end. With friends and Ted. I like the last sentence!
Chibi-Lill chapter 20 . 7/2/2012
Pride... She's a bit Black after all! Fortunately he wrote the letter. :) I like your Ted.
Chibi-Lill chapter 19 . 7/2/2012
Thanks God, she's got true friends, who are clever and convicing enough!
TheMoonIsLowTonight-funkyfish chapter 21 . 7/1/2012
:3 I cannot express how much I love this.